X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "OTHER" drifting series in Japan

http://www.motorsportscom.info/

quote from another website:
    MSC is the fastest growing Drift Series in Japan right now. From small beginnings the events attracted many street drifters to take to the circuit and progress into a professional arena. These days MSC holds 12 events each year at tracks all over Japan, and with 2007 looking to be its best yet. Judging is made by old time Drift favourites Taniguchi, Orido and now even Kazama!. Please visit their site for information, although in Japanese, it's a must for any Drift fan

good stuff. Drift Buffet is possibly in the works for making a small demo event with team MSC style .

as for thesit if you have mozilla firefox and yahoo toolbar

you can right click anywhere on the page go to the Y symbol and then click translate to english and there ya go!

Comment

What the hell?

Did I just timewarp.

I'll add to this thread

Hey guys, I just heard about this place you can buy parts online in Japan.
      SO cool.

It's called Yahoo Auction Japan.
      I think it's new.

DRIFT YA LATER DUDES!

Comment

That's so cool. Wish I could read some of it. Once again I feel like I'm doing very badly at learning japanese... Any vids on the site or anywhere else?

Comment

They have videos of each round.
          They have full photo galleries of each round too.

It sort of carries the same idea as BM Hai and Advan Drift Meeting.
          i.e. badass events with mostly street style cars, but D1 guys drive in it too sometimes.

plus they drive sweet tracks like Sekia Hills, Bihoku Highland...

Comment

I love watching those msc videos on youtube, dudes be killing it!!!!!

BIOHOKU THIRD GEAR CLUTCH KICK E-BRAKE!!!! lol jk

Comment

Working...
            X