Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMR Looking for Fabricator/Mechanic

Hello Guys/Gals,
    Rhys Millen Racing is looking for a full time Fabricator/Mechanic to work at our Huntington Beach, CA. facility. The job would include, but not limited to, machine work(lathe and mill) Welding Tig and Mig. Fixture building, manufacturing of aftermarket parts and test fitment. Salary based on experience. Paid sick days and holidays. Please send your resume to ericc@rmrproducts.com or you can fax it to 714 848-6821. If you have any questions, call me at 714 847-2158 ext.14. Ask for Eric Cantore. I am the General Manager here.

Originally posted by E86 View Post
    Hello Guys/Gals,
    Rhys Millen Racing is looking for a full time Fabricator/Mechanic to work at our Huntington Beach, CA. facility. The job would include, but not limited to, machine work(lathe and mill) Welding Tig and Mig. Fixture building, manufacturing of aftermarket parts and test fitment. Salary based on experience. Paid sick days and holidays. Please send your resume to ericc@rmrproducts.com or you can fax it to 714 848-6821. If you have any questions, call me at 714 847-2158 ext.14. Ask for Eric Cantore. I am the General Manager here.
    can i work ther???please????
    (626) 786-7444
    (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
    -Engine SWAPS/Installation
    -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
    -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
    www.cxracing.com
    www.kaazusa.com
    www.coopertires.com
    www.specclutch.com

Comment

Sure Chris, no problem.

Comment

No more yellow and blue , all green. Everything green , all the time.

Comment

tyndago, ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by E86 View Post
            tyndago, ????????????
            Eric - tyndago= Sean Morris - you know me , I just saw you out in WVA GT-R guy - RB Motoring.... if you hired Chris - everything would be green , he has a thing for green. I like orange, but thats just me.

Comment

Hey Sean,
              Good to hear from you. I dontt think we could afford Chris he is to bling bling for us!

Originally posted by tyndago View Post
              Eric - tyndago= Sean Morris - you know me , I just saw you out in WVA GT-R guy - RB Motoring.... if you hired Chris - everything would be green , he has a thing for green. I like orange, but thats just me.

Comment

Working...
              X