Drift Buffet Competition Rnd. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Buffet Competition Rnd. 3

Heres what we got for Drift Buffet, sorry there is not to much in the Tandem section, we were on a time schedule due to work.

way nice pictures! im glad to see myself as the number three pic on here too!

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
      way nice pictures! im glad to see myself as the number three pic on here too!

I like seeing the Miata's *Censored**Censored**Censored* 4" off the ground. I was tripping out on that...

Comment

jeff is dope! ONLY GUY I KNOW THAT DRIVES A MIATA LIKE A MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
          jeff is dope! ONLY GUY I KNOW THAT DRIVES A MIATA LIKE A MAN!
          Wait til Nopi LA. Not to take anything away from Jeff, he's definately good! But Chelsea and Marty from the East Coast hold it down in the roadster...

Comment

i think a miata battle is inevitable

Comment

Jeff Abbott runs his car N/A at about 138 rwhp........those other guys have hairdryers on the cars they use. Now who is more teh man?

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                Jeff Abbott runs his car N/A at about 138 rwhp........those other guys have hairdryers on the cars they use. Now who is more teh man?
                He said Hairdryers LMAO

Comment

Jeff is awesome, how did he manage to get that much air?

Comment

but no matter what happens jeffs guns with destroy teh manifold and teh hurrdrier

Comment

Jeff is also the big air champ! He was hitting the line with a little more "smooth" later in the day but it didn't really matter either way, Jeff can just flex a little to make weight transfer in mid air! Bottom Line : Don't Mess With Jeff. Baddest *Censored**Censored**Censored* 138hp miata drifter ever. & I hear that he has a hairdryer set up going in as I post.

Comment

Working...
                      X