This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think it was a levin??

ok 2 day i was walking home from school and i stopped dead in my tracks,I THINK I SAW A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING 85 IN AUSTIN TEXAS.i dont know tho beucase i went to the fron(because it didnt have any back tings to tell me what it was,and it said toyota celica,but it had the flip up head lights and all.i didnt look about the drive part ill have 2 look 2 marrow.but anyhting else i should look for?

News flash buddy: 85's are 1) Not available in America 2) Corollas not Celicas.

Comment

Wow, you take Initial D to heart don't you? Well, maybe not. I think you do because you automatically thought that the Levin was an 85. Though Itsuki's Levin is an 85 there is also Wataru's boosted Levin which is an 86. Yes, Levin's are only right hand drive unless they are converted. What you say my newb was a 2nd gen Celica. You might want to look for some sources to learn a little bit more about cars before you come on here, post, and make yourself look stupid.

Comment

Re: i think it was a levin??

Originally posted by integratuner666
        ok 2 day i was walking home from school

Comment

prodigy quote: "What you say my newb was a 2nd gen Celica."

That sentance doesn't make sense^. Anyways Integratuner, just as a little hint so that you dont get flamed in the future: make sure that you know what your talking about before you post. Proofread your posts. And don't let anyone getcha down about your age (not that anyone did here) im 13 too.

Comment

Re: Re: i think it was a levin??

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by integratuner666
            ok 2 day i was walking home from school
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA

Comment

Lighten up, he's 13. He probably does take ID to heart cause of that. So ease up on him.

But do try to search a little so this doesn't happen again.

Comment

ok, you dont know how much flaming im bottling up right now. but

1. Research before you post. It says Celica, so its not a levin, its in the US so its not a levin, it had flip up headlights, so its not a levin, and not all levins are 85's.Stop watching so much Initial D.

2. I just read your profile, and from what i read your some little kid who started reading some import magazines that had this stuff about drifting. So you came and made a name here. Please, Im young too, but please. Your profile screams ricer kid.

3. Repeat step 1 & 2, but in a much louder voice.

sorry if this sounds like a flame, but i had to let it out.

Comment

Why get your panties in a bunch..

i dont know tho
                  Anyways.here are pics

http://www.batfa.com/photo3137toyota...lack,front.jpg

Probably the Celica your thinking of

Supra

Like the Trueno/Corolla,the Levin also turned FF as well.But its still a good FF platform in Japan.

*img code doesn't work on the first link*
                  Last edited by Feint; 02-17-2004, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X