Louisiana Drifters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana Drifters!

Hey If theres Any Louisiana Drifters out there... lemme know somthing so i dont feel all alone in this non-drift State! hahah Anyway im normally gettin slideways around the Opelousas and Lafayette area...

i live in lafayette!,and i own a sr'd 240(currently not running) but what do you drive ? it isnt a white s13 coupe perhaps?

Comment

I lived in Hammond for a month last year

Comment

Come out to Texas

Comment

Dallas TX too far!

Comment

New Orleans Drifting!!!!I drift in my 90 toyota pick up with my 2 buddies (s13,s14) and kinda keep up..... but yea imma be in laf. in about 6 months for college

Comment

what school are you going to? i go to UL

Comment

ul yea hopefully my trucmk will make it there with me.....i blew the timing chain recently, got a new motor an all but no time to switch it out soo currenty in the market for a 90 tt supra lol

Comment

wow this post has been on here so long that ive changed cars lol.
                  But anyway ill hafta see if you guys are still around when i get back. Im getting deployed to iraq, and ill be driving a black nissan s14.5. with an Sr20 when i get back. But anyway, good to see theres still some drifters around La

Comment

were do you drift around here?

Comment

Swing by houston we have another meet on Aug1st. It's a new lot we're using with smooth concrete.

DailyDrifter.com

Comment

Lafayette in the house! Don't laugh....'96 Ford Ranger. Used to be great. I kinda baby it now. Great to know there are others in town. Keep it side ways, man.

Comment

i wont be doing any drifting any time soon b/c my car is at the shop right now,and thier checking my timnig and my wiring right now (sr), but trust me ill be out there for the grind 101 sessions!

Comment

yeah i'm trying to get into drifting i have a mustang yeah i know its an import world and i'm just trying to make it in i like drag racing too but i'm trying to get into getting sideways. I'm in houma, New Orleans and Slidell there are some drifters in this area they call the selfs S.L.I.D.E. (super low imports dirfting everywhere) anyway hit me back peeps peace

Comment

how many people are in slide?

Comment

Working...
                              X