ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Asphalt cam" tandem drift Infiniti G35 tears bumper off a Nissan Silvia S13 VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Asphalt cam" tandem drift Infiniti G35 tears bumper off a Nissan Silvia S13 VIDEO

<embed width="400" height="340" src="http://www.pcmtl.com/downloads/videos/PCMTL_s05e04_OneMoreTime_450k_WindowsMedia9.wmv">
    (Embedded:450k, Size:25Mb, Length:7mins.)

Extreme tandem drift runs with an Infiniti G35 (Marco Santos) tearing the bumper off a Nissan Silvia S13 (Haig Kanadjian) at the Autodrome Saint-Eustache (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) race track. You are now seeing from the "asphalt cam" as it is only a few inches away from the ground. Due to the nature of how this camera records audio, what you are hearing are sound vibrations. The whole car is literally one giant microphone. Features Caroline, Ally, Erna.

i very much enjoyed that angle i always love the low to the ground bumper cams and people really dont seem to do it enough. For the mic though you really should try to get a seperate mic and mount it somehwere where it will actually work with the sounds coming from the atmosphere, or even better get a few mics to mount all over the car and sync them up. Either way though i enjoyed it, really reminded me of rendezvous which is why im about to watch it again....

Comment

Working...
    X