Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D (Washington)

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D (Washington)

Please post your feedback on this thread.

I heard it was nuts.
    I heard there was over 20K people.
    People had no room to sit down since it was PACKED!

I think we may have a new "HOUSE OF DRIFT" this year as J-Rod said....

Comment

I don't know about 20k, but definately 10k. The stands were packed, and the crowd was going nuts (complete with cowbell!). The Seattle track is awesome, and the tandem battles were great!

Some feedback to work on:
      - Showing qualifying scores still isn't consistent
      - still lots of breaks between tandems at times
      - There was a time between practice and qualifying on Saturday where there was a big break and all the track staff walked off the track, but nobody said anything to the media. We'd appreciate a heads on breaks and whats going on.
      - The korean bbq in Lynwood wasn't as good as the Korean BBQ in K-town. Oh wait, FD has no control over that

Comment

OMFG . lost for words , my 1st time there and wow i love the high speeds and walls . I ll just be more ready for more power in my car next time , but being able to clock 68mph into the infeild with a HACHI made me happy lol

Comment

It was quite exciting from the spotter area!

However, the starting line couldn't see anything. That's basically what I was given as far as feedback from my crew. The Seattle Crowd is probably one of the most enthusiastic crowd we've seen!

Jarod was just spouting out the funniest stuff I've hear in a while throughout the day. My favorites were:

Kenji and Dai were going against eachother: "This round is do or die... actually, it's Kenji or Dai."

and

"That drift was more gangster than Tupac"

Can't wait to come back next year!

Comment

hey JIC did Tyler debuted the Porshe GT2?

Comment

As a driver i thought it was a great event, one of my favorites this year. Ample practice and setup time. great track layout, even had soft plastic walls to run into.

thankyou FD

Comment

Originally posted by Livewithpassion View Post
                hey JIC did Tyler debuted the Porshe GT2?
                We ran couple of practice laps with it on Friday but it will be competition ready by Sonoma.

Comment

Originally posted by yukio@jic-magic View Post
                  We ran couple of practice laps with it on Friday but it will be competition ready by Sonoma.
                  Does that mean I'm getting another email blast from your PR company about the "HANKOOK PORSCHE GT2 DEBUT!!"

Comment

Pit safety

4 separate accidents in the pits. 2 caused by FD staff..... need to cut that out.

Comment

Yessss! Sonoma is ready for Tyler's GT2!
                      It's his hometown track w/ a official debut of his new car!
                      Yukio, is Tyler gonna run the Gt2 at SJGP to further test it?

Congrats to Dai.

I really enjoy the thedriftzone's live update.. as I think they were the only ones to post on Drifting.com of a live update.
                      Last edited by VDMTom; 07-16-2007, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VDMTom View Post
                        I really enjoy the thedriftzone's live update.. as I think they were the only ones to post on Drifting.com of a live update.
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203341

Comment

My bad Jacob.

Are u gonna be at Sonoma?

Comment

Thank you the NORTHWEST!!!!!

You guys are amazing, the track was sick, the crowd was hyped yet the DRIVERS were the MOST amazing I've ever seen them drive this year!!!

Seriously,
                            I'm so stoked off of this event, Irwindale the currently standing House of Drift has to really work hard to remain holding on to that title, Monroe, tore the roof off!!!

For more info on my adventure and some funny pics check outmy blog
                            WWW.FATLACE.COM/JAROD

Thanks Yukio, I try with the jokes.
                            At least they made one person laugh

Comment

GT2 Video

Short video of Porsche in Top 32 practice on friday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kUUEYnHww

Comment

Working...
                              X