ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGRATS Tanner on a Rally win @ XGAMES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATS Tanner on a Rally win @ XGAMES!

That was freakin exciting!

Comment

that finish ws amazing he came back from about 4 seconds down

Comment

UH- MAZING!!!!
        AMAZING,
        Such a great show,
        Congrats to Tanner "Foxy" Foust, Ken Block for a 2nd place and of course Travis Pastrana for being an athlete and a gentlemen.

Awesome show,
        It's great for drifting to see a driver who prodominently is a "drifter" and competes in Formula Drift do so well, I'm sure it will bring some eyeballs to Formula Drift.

CONGRATS TANNER and his team!!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats tanner!

when are we gonna see drifting in the x games. with the popularity of other motorized sports like freestyle moto x, motard racing, and rallycar racing, drifting shouldn't be left out. Formula D special stage anyone?

Comment

I really think that the race was won in the circle turnaround. Ken block tried to swing the car around it, but scrubbed a lot of speed. Tanner (and Travis as well) both were able to maintain a drift around most of the corner and carry their speed well through it.

It was definitely exciting to watch

A little birdie in a tree has told me that X-Games has taken a particular interest in drifting this year, and MAY be looking into including it into their program.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
              I really think that the race was won in the circle turnaround. Ken block tried to swing the car around it, but scrubbed a lot of speed. Tanner (and Travis as well) both were able to maintain a drift around most of the corner and carry their speed well through it.

It was definitely exciting to watch

A little birdie in a tree has told me that X-Games has taken a particular interest in drifting this year, and MAY be looking into including it into their program.
              Well said Jacob. Tanner drove the car without the ebrake in the finals and made up a 3 seconds deficit!

It was crazy to see Pastrana went in too hot on the last turn and hit Tanner!! Good call on the disqualification! Both drivers did well and the victory could go to either one of them even if the contact didn't happen.

I am sad that Colin Mcrae didn't make it to the final. I was expecting Tanner to drive Colin!

They have been talking about drifting in X-games for a few years already. Hopefully it will really happen!!
              Hubert Young
              KORE 8 Films

Comment

I perdicted tanner would win...

he is just too fresh and consistant these past 2 years!!!

*hopes FD ticket prices wont go up*
                Last edited by Bebop; 08-06-2007, 12:27 AM.

Comment

That was amazing! Saw the whole thing last night on the Deuce.

Good job, Tanner. You handled yourself well, especially in the interview segment.

Comment

Working...
                  X