ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floridaracing.org Formula D Sonoma Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floridaracing.org Formula D Sonoma Pictures!

The event was a lot of fun. Not a lot of wrecks. It was good seeing all the familar faces again. I had fun riding with Bill til he decided to hit the wall with me in the car, had a headache the rest of Friday :lol:

From Top 16 I called Foresburg as the potential winner. He had been on game all weekend and he did come out with the top spot.

Congrats to Conrad on an awesome run in the vette. Car looks real good. Only problem I could see is that the car needs some more rear grip, it was very sluggish when it came to accelerating out of the corners, which I believe cost him podium.

over 700 pics - All of them good.

Saturday
    Formula D Sonoma - Saturday

Friday
    Formula D Sonoma - Friday

Looks like you put that 300 to good use

Comment

Pics looks awesome man, good job!!!

Comment

Thanks for the great pics. It was an awsome event

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
          Looks like you put that 300 to good use
          400, and yes i did

though i might have used it more than the others, but still used the 70-200, and 24-105 almost as much

Comment

Originally posted by drift7 View Post
            Thanks for the great pics. It was an awsome event

no problem...

Comment

wow! badass pictures. some of the shots you took are very hard to take. most of the time they don't come out, b/c the timing has to be perfect. good job!

Comment

thanks! Most dont understand how hard it is to take slow shutter speed shots. Anyone can run up the shutter speed and take a picture but I think that drifting really needs a slow shutter to capture the tire smoke and the over all feeling of drifting.

i generally dont shoot over 1/100th of a sec when shooting drifting, typically 1/40-1/80.

Comment

final bump

Comment

Working...
                  X