X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S15 conversion!!!

This guy has a amazingly nice car.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...threadid=13163

yes that is a very nice car but the owner passed away in a car crash last year. I never met him but i have talked to alot of ppl that have and say he was a awesome guy. REST IN PEACE TEAR IT UP, UP THERE MAN......

Comment

Nice.

Comment

damn that man had a vision, some of the nicest styling ive seen, hoped he finished it.

Comment

aCTUALLY that is how it was left.

Comment

A moment of silence for an unknown owner of a beautiful car...did he wreck that car? i remember looking @ that @ beyond.ca before...i thought the RIP was talking about his car...Really nice body kit

Comment

No that is how the car was left i think we dont know what the family did with it.

Comment

Holy man. That's really really sad. I just thought it was a really nice car. That guy knew how to make a car look sweet.

Comment

Agreed. Too bad he had to depart. Hopefully the family either kept it and had it finished as a tribute or someone got it who will finish it and give the props to him for the vision. I would be really interested in who ended up with it. That car needs to be finished by a shop and dedicated to him.

R.I.P. Go with god.

Comment

Comment

Its looks ok, but I dont see why he did all that welding for. I guess he didn't know aftermarket FRP widebody fenders are available. Oh well...

Comment

Looks like my 240

except it is all black and i don't got gt-r rims

Comment

man what a tragedy, rip sir, your project was beautiful, im intrested in doing an s15 conversion to either a s13 or s14 and so far i have seen 2 extremely nice black s13s

Comment

the family will continue to build it for him. ive been to a forum where they said they'll complete everything. it's still in the works, if not, it should be complete now.

Comment

what fenders are those ?

Comment

Working...
                              X