X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my 07 350Z on our new dyno

Our AWD dynojet became operational today as the 1st voyage was with my Z

Car ran a flat 12:1 AFR al the way accross

272whp with 84 degree air and no fan on the front, probably make 275 easy with it cooler and a fan on those factory CAI ducts, all stock. Not bad for a car rated at 306 at the crank

Did you just open your own shop or have you had it for a while?

I didn't know man I thought you were just a photog who built cars.

Is there a link?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
      Did you just open your own shop or have you had it for a while?

I didn't know man I thought you were just a photog who built cars.

Is there a link?
      Well I still am a photog who builds and races cars, lol.

Not a shop per sea, we are a video production company. We have the dynojet dyno and benpack lift for in house installs and dynos for product reviews. This way we are able to do a complete 3rd party test of parts.

Comment

how much did that dyno cost? ... just curious

Comment

unsure the deal we have with dynojet on this

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86 View Post
            Well I still am a photog who builds and races cars, lol.
            emphasis on LOL.

ill show this thread to sean kriner, who is responsible for the construction of your datsun 510 you seem to take so much credit in.

btw, whens the last time you drove at an event mr. racer?

good luck in cali, just dont let this shop find out you take credit for owning/running it like another shop thats not worth mentioning found out before you got fired.

emphasis on lol.

fin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
              emphasis on LOL.

ill show this thread to sean kriner, who is responsible for the construction of your datsun 510 you seem to take so much credit in.

btw, whens the last time you drove at an event mr. racer?

good luck in cali, just dont let this shop find out you take credit for owning/running it like another shop thats not worth mentioning found out before you got fired.

emphasis on lol.

fin.
              I havent driven an event in years and it SUCKS. I refuse to take the Z to anything but parking lot events bc I dont want to take any risks with my brand new car, god forbid even "pro" drifters crash!

But everytime drift buffet has a parking lot event, I am out of town for work, go figure. As soon as my schedule agrees, I will be picking up an extra set of 03-05 wheels and taking the car out. I have done some on and off ramps with the car and its so smooth, I can see why people like drifting Zs! I cant wait to get it to an event.

Where did i say "I built 100% of this car by myself" Mike? I built about 85% of it and Sean will be finishing up the remaining. When I shoot the car and write the article for Modified when I get it out here, he will get full credit for what he did and DC will get full credit for the paint. Did you give credit to the people that originally built your S13 for you in the C16 article?

Bottomline, I would have finished building that car myself if I had a place to work on it out here, but being that I dont, I let him do the remaining stuff to the car. Even if I did have a place to work on it out here, I just dont have the time. One of these days Mike (hopefully) when you get a career you will realize how little time you have to things like work on a car.

But anyway, good luck out there in Wall, hopefully you dont blow up motor number...... 5?

I do feel special that you like to stalk all my threads to see what I am doing <3

Except for the paint (did a fair amount of body work myself) and piping (which I would have done myself if I didnt move) my car went from looking like this:

to this all by myself, including the HG, studs, cams, rockers, etc to the motor.

Its ok Mike, one of these days you will know what its like to build your own car <3
              Last edited by markshatchi86; 09-07-2007, 08:57 PM.

Comment

i didnt read your long *Censored**Censored**Censored* you had to pull out all the stops post, but emphasis on LOL

lawllerskates

Comment

how are you doing at Wall, Mike?

Comment

Mudsling elsewhere. Like in PMs.

Comment

Working...
                    X