Rain during d1gp????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain during d1gp????

Looking at weather.com's predicted forecast, there's gonna be rain during d1gp. Is the event still going to happen with the rain?

yes, the fine print on the ticket order form says the event will be on rain or shine

Comment

WAHHHOOOOOO......I cant wait to go. Rain just makes the event ALL the more fun. And I bet those umbrellas that the umbrella girls use will come in handy

Comment

oh no please tell me this isnt the feb 28th event...

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

In Japan they even do it in the snow

Comment

I havent gottin my tickets yet, I was wondering if anyone else has gotten theres. Do you guys think they will have any at the door. My girlfriend is going with me and I was telling her that maybe we should camp out so we could be the first ones to get them from the box office.

Comment

ONe more thing...I think we chould all meet up and go together in our smooth rides or rent-a-car. Or our moms station wagon?

Comment

There is alot of meets being planned, SEARCH

Comment

SA booth.

Comment

Like the mailman the show will go on. If you cant hang in the weather dont bother comming. Thats how the D1 is. Allot of guys spend more time practicine in bad weather than good. anyone can drive on a nice day. But to win in bad weather is a whole different storie. I hope it snows and rains and snows again. Then you will see a show.

Comment

I like to see when some of the track is dry and then there is puddles in diff parts, u can see how the drivers adjust and see who has true skill

Comment

I hope it rains. It'll really give D1 that "Japan feeling". Being at the track on a cold, rainy, day just seems so much more "JDM" to me than being out there on a bright, sunny, socal day.

Comment

ahhhhh anyone who doesn't want to drift or even race (legally) in the rain must be a nascar fan.......lol

Comment

IM STARTING to become scared that I wont get any tickets.....

Comment

Working...
                              X