drift school in soCal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift school in soCal?

I'm trying to find a drift school in southern California. I just moved here from the east coast, I've never participated in an event and I sold my 240 before I moved here. I've read a little about drift 101, they seem to be what I'm looking for but I couldn't find a lot of info on them or any current info for that matter. Basically, I'm tired of messing around and I want to learn the right way to do this. I don't have my car so I want to find a school that rents them as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out DRIFTDAY.COM

this weekend come out to el toro in irvine, Ca we are having a pro am feeder to nationals. we can give you more info on our drift 101 program and the rest of our "famous" driftday events!!

Comment

Originally posted by noname7198 View Post
      I'm trying to find a drift school in southern California. I just moved here from the east coast, I've never participated in an event and I sold my 240 before I moved here. I've read a little about drift 101, they seem to be what I'm looking for but I couldn't find a lot of info on them or any current info for that matter. Basically, I'm tired of messing around and I want to learn the right way to do this. I don't have my car so I want to find a school that rents them as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Drift 101 rents out cars. I think they currently have 5 drift ready cars available. The rental rate for the car is $350 for the day and the price for the class is $250. It seems pricy when you add it up but trust me you get more than your money's worth.

I took the class myself and it was awesome. You can read about my experience with the class by clicking the link in my signature.

If you want to sign up for a class or get more information then you have to do it via email. Email them at 101@driftday.com and someone should get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by noname7198 View Post
        I'm currently scheduled for Drift 101 on October 20th, I would suggest getting your name in now. Last I checked they were really packing out reservations.

Comment

I went to the drift day at el toro today. It was pretty cool, I was over at the Drift 101 area and talked to James, saw the cars and everything. He said they're basically booked until the end of the year unless someone backs out and even then there is a list of people that want those spots. Is there anything else like this I can try?

Comment

Working...
          X