VIDEO: In car, my 07 350z at WSIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: In car, my 07 350z at WSIR

Gonna make another 1-2 tomorrow, have some more angles. Just wanted to get a quick 1 together before bed.

Well its been 3 years since ive owned a drift car and 3.5 years since ive driven at a drift event. Well I came back for my 1st time to slide in my Z. Only thing I have done to my Z is some Tein S tech springs. I think im going to save up for some coilovers and maybe a 2 way. I think if I had those 2 pieces I could run mid 3rd gear entry. For the time being I was running the end of second (6500rpm) or low 3rd entry at about 55-60ish mph. The straights are really narrow and hard to manji on due to that, so needless to say I hit the dirt a few times during the day, lol

I had a BLAST and was pleased how I did for the day. I managed to kill 4 tires and left about an hr early since I had no more drift tires. Most everyone I came accross at the practice event was very laid back and chill.

+1 for Just Drift Practice at Balcony!

http://www.floridaracing.org/z/septWSIR1.mov

24 megs MOV

You looked good all day, Stock z's are awesome! Drift so nice.

That day was fun, made me hate show cars and appreciate a nice sr'd s13 Oh yeah and wish my car was done.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
      You looked good all day, Stock z's are awesome! Drift so nice.

That day was fun, made me hate show cars and appreciate a nice sr'd s13 Oh yeah and wish my car was done.
      well wtf why didnt u come say hi!?

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86 View Post
        well wtf why didnt u come say hi!?
        LoL didnt know who you were till the video and we were too busy messing with that pink car trying to get it to run so I could put down at least one good run in it. At least I got to take Matts car out and beat on it some.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
          LoL didnt know who you were till the video and we were too busy messing with that pink car trying to get it to run so I could put down at least one good run in it. At least I got to take Matts car out and beat on it some.

word. no worries. helped charlie out with the pictures that day on his camera. i think he had the 1st canon telephoto lens ever made on that, lol. pictures were alright, next time ill bring mine out.

Comment

Link does not work for me.

Comment

You guys need me to introduce you to each other? -Jbao.

Comment

ure too whipped to come out to the events

Comment

Working...
                X