ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Rhys Millen and Samuel Hubinette are coming to Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Rhys Millen and Samuel Hubinette are coming to Hawaii?

Nov 17 & 18th? Interesting.

http://www.racinginhawaii.com/forums...read.php?t=110

Scheduled to appear will be Sam Hubinette and Rhys Millen. Not just their cars but their whole race operation, tractor and trailers. We are waiting for a few more drivers confirmation. Once the agreements are signed we will let everyone know.
    http://www.racinginhawaii.com/forums...8&postcount=10

Sup A-dawg,

I tried mailing both parties and still have gotten no responce. Lets see if someone replies here.

Comment

ive seen what the punish'm guys have promised before. and if history repeats itself, i wouldnt hold my breath.

i was there in january, when they promised 'mainland teams' and fireworks...none of which happened. hopefully, it'll happen, just for the fans, not for the organizers. i know personally there are many more people on the island who are much more competent when it comes to organizing events. if rhys and sam show up, punish'um's (Tracy's) heads will get even bigger....

Comment

i should see them both at FD practice on Friday...ill ask them about it then...

Comment

yea, i first met tracy thru steve-o, steve-o actually called us and told us about the first event (jan/feb), the one when forrest took off onto the track during the "d1" drivers demo, with a certain FD "driver" doing donuts in the middle...

didnt really care for the tracy guy from the get-go...a lot of my friends out there told me he's all money and all talk. not what oahu needs right now, with the state of their track events...

Comment

good talking archangel, ill keep you posted...

Comment

According to a pretty reliable source, from what they heard dirrectly from those drivers was that they would not be coming to Hawaii...

ArchangelX, where you been? Give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by hachirolla808 View Post
                According to a pretty reliable source, from what they heard dirrectly from those drivers was that they would not be coming to Hawaii...

ArchangelX, where you been? Give me a call.
                WHAT?! They're NOT gonna be there?

im shocked.

Comment

Working...
                X