New Mexico Drift Series Round 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico Drift Series Round 5

Thanks to A-J tires for all the tires support you gave our drivers this year. Many of our drivers couldn't have been able to run this year without you guys.

Special thanks to racingsouthwest.com for the photo coverage.

I gotta give the biggest thanks to all of the drivers that participated this year. We had alot of amazing drivers from Texas, Arizona, and our local talent from New Mexico, and the dedication from the Colorado drivers this year was amazing. I am honored to have you all run in our series and am astonished at how fast you all progressed this year.

Photos by Cisco, aka spooledup

More pictures here.
    http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/in...howtopic=50534

Results and a full write up should be out shortly.

Last edited by BenR; 10-29-2007, 07:59 PM.

i thought you were posting about a new [space] mexico drift series. not a drift series in the state of new mexico.

good pics.

Comment

Hi gary n Ben!!

Good work on the series! I know it's been a long time coming, and lots of blood, sweat, and gears went into it. But I promise it was worth it!

Hope to see some of these drivers tearing it up at Laughlin!

Comment

I had a hell of a time this year judging and instructing.

I have full confidence in the drivers we are sending to Laughlin. I have a feeling they'll suprise alot of folks.

Comment

i'm pretty sure i just got aids from looking at cj's car

sweet track, denver dudes showed me a vid last night. definitely gotta make a stop there next year!

GOOD LUCK AT PRO-AM TRAVIS!

Comment

Working...
          X