Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Mordaunt + Mopar?

Heres hoping!

Some of us already knew that our boy Pat had a little seat time in the viper but for anyone out there who didn't know, this is how it happend.

http://www.c16mag.com/pittalk_item.aspx?cid=2127

Go Pat!

Man, Dodge is really going for the younger drivers. Don't know much about him, but good luck.

Comment

Pat is a deadly corolla driver, watch some of the drift buffet videos. He has super fast speed and transitioning.

If he does good in the viper its a lesson to all (especially hogan) to take baby steps before getting into the bigs.

Pat loves Hogan though

Comment

He changed his last name last weekend.

Pat Hogan.

Comment

Listen here brother!!! Hulk Mourdant is about to get an extra 6 cylinders of MOPAR *Censored**Censored**Censored* kicking torque.

G/L Pat.....Mopar is one of the most organized well run teams in FD. I know they just picked up one of the best young drivers.

Guys- Pat has been drifting with Drift Buffet since the age of 14. So while he may be a youngster...he has some serious amount of seat time already.

Comment

GL Pat!

tis a fun car!

Comment

I'd like to know where I can get some type of autographed picture of Pat.

If you know, please respond here or PM me.
              I will be checking this thread constantly.

Comment

I can sign a picture of Pat for you.....

I have been signing pictures of Ross in china for 2 weeks now!

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                  I can sign a picture of Pat for you.....

I have been signing pictures of Ross in china for 2 weeks now!
                  Terry...what are the details on China?
                  Who's going?
                  What cars?
                  Where are the demos gonna be/in conjunction with who?

Comment

^everyone left yesterday, cars are already there, big drivers list

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                      Listen here brother!!! Hulk Mourdant is about to get an extra 6 cylinders of MOPAR *Censored**Censored**Censored* kicking torque.

G/L Pat.....Mopar is one of the most organized well run teams in FD. I know they just picked up one of the best young drivers.

Guys- Pat has been drifting with Drift Buffet since the age of 14. So while he may be a youngster...he has some serious amount of seat time already.
                      Now that you mention it I remember reading an article in Sport Campact Car a few years ago about this kid, I just didn't remember his name. He sounds like a talented driver, I just hope he can handle that beast of a machine.

I've never been a huge fan of mopar, but I can't deny it's racing heritage.

Oh, Off topic, but I saw a 350z with Nick Hogan's name on the side at the last FD Irwindale. I assumed this was his new ride. I'll see if I took any pics of it.

Comment

Formula D wise

both Pat and Nick dont have licences

Pat had provisional for one event

and nick never scored a point.

Comment

and I think unfortunatly for Nick he is no longer sponsored by poloroid but that is all tabloid bs so I am not 100% sure. Pat will get his license this weekend I would bet money on it. Not sure if nick is driving at laughlin.

Comment

Originally posted by eomund240 View Post
                            Oh, Off topic, but I saw a 350z with Nick Hogan's name on the side at the last FD Irwindale. I assumed this was his new ride. I'll see if I took any pics of it.
                            Nick drifted that 350z to a podium finish at NOPI Pittsburgh in its' inaugural event. The car has gotten a lot of improvements since then. He was at FD, but keeping a low profile. I doubt he will be driving at Laughlin, as he still did not have full range of motion at FD, and told me that his doctors wanted to make sure his wrist was 100% healed.

I also heard that he may be staying away from drifting events until some legal issues are settled.

Comment

Thanks for the support & comments everyone!

And a HUGE THANKS! to the Mopar/Nuformz team for allowing me to help them finish out their season. As well as a big Thanks! to BFGoodrich & SRT for supporting the car.

At the moment, there is nothing set for next year & we are simply talking.
                              So until anything is set, expect to see me in my new S14.
                              But i can only hope for the best for next year!

Regarding licenses, I am currently licensed for D1GP (as of today) and hopefully after this upcoming weekend will have a secured Formula Drift license for 2008!

Comment

Working...
                              X