what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what next?

Alright i just was washing my toyota corola and a guy drove by and complemented it and offerd to by it couple minutes before he drove by i was saying to my self that i was starting to get tierd of my car and that there to much involved to it and was saying what if i sold it. So i sold it to the guy for 3,500and now im stuck driving a pathfinder its pretty sick to but i was just asking for your guys opinion on what to get next has to be rear wheel drive though and CHAS im coming to the starbucks meet with my bro in his car.

starbucks meet... damn rich kids get a chaser.... that would be pretty cool. good luck on wut ever you pick.

Comment

so you got 3500. Id say buy a cheap 240 or fc and put that money into it.

Comment

How about an MX73 cressida? You can do great things with those.

Last edited by aphxero; 02-20-2004, 10:10 AM.

Comment

save up for a s14? or im positive you could find a cheap s13 shell or non shell in northern cali. fc's a good choice, or MKIII supra. so many choices

Comment

If you want to be the "common drifter" go get an fastback or the 95+ 240sx, this is pretty much the civic for drifters (notice i dont use their Japanese couterparts he he). If you want something a little bit more challenging, go get an FC especially if they are N/A and no LSD

Your choice!

Comment

chas what would you get. I dont know ever sence i saw this honda civic the ek i think thats what they call them iv been into the car alot BUT im a drifiter and i dont like hondas i dont know why it apeled to mein the first place if i cant drift it i cant drive it think i might get s13 or s14 iv seen "SEIGO YAMAMOTO" s14 and its sick. What about subaru the wagon iv seen fick up and its pretty sick to god this is harder than i thought.

Comment

Get that civic of drifters, the s13. You will apreciate the larger engine and the handling after moving up from a 86.

If your into rotarys i sugest the FC. both good cars.

Comment

I would buy a S14

Comment

i guess the s14 is the one im going to start looking today thank you guys again for all the help

Comment

Wow, chas has such power. You convinced him in one sentance.

Comment

Working...
                      X