driftin' a miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftin' a miata

where can i find sites that has parts for a miata, a drift specification. ive searched, but nothing really comes up, so i was hoping there would be someone with a madza forum site, a good one or parts for em that they could share.

I just posted some links today. Hit the search key and type Miata in. Theres alot out there. the stuff I found, I found in 3 mins with one Google search. Found a driving school, parts place and a book to set up your car.

Google rules. Type Miata performance.

Comment

have you tried
      www.flyinmiata.com
      www.racingbeat.com ?

Comment

Most high quality suspension comps make miata parts.

Comment

dgtrials.com

4link suspension and harnes bars and so on and so forth

Comment

According to the Drift King the Miata is a great chassis for dynamic drifting right out of the box. Your first mod should be a roll bar and quality 5 or 6-point harness. Road race spec dampers should be followed by mild engine mods.

Comment

Miata is over looked because homophobic americans have declared it a "girls car" however the miata is an excellent platform that can be had for cheap. Just wont fit any of our larger friends.

Comment

I'm 6 foot even and I have a bit of trouble getting in and out of my miata. Driving it is at time a bit uncomfortable because my knees are at time bent but there are times when I fit like a glove. Sh!t I smoked a Camaro the other day. My car should be something special.

Comment

thanks for the replies, i just wanted to know what miatas are capable of. i didnt wanna overlook them first. and thanks for the sites.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    Miata is over looked because homophobic americans have declared it a "girls car" however the miata is an excellent platform that can be had for cheap. Just wont fit any of our larger friends.
                    Acutally, it was *Censored**Censored**Censored* Lifestyles that declared it the third gayest car, behind the jeep and ranger

Comment

Actually, the Jeep, Ranger, and GM J-body were honored as the most poorly engineered cars on public roadways. Chrysler LeBaron convertible was given an honorable mention because it was so irretrievably pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                        Acutally, it was *Censored**Censored**Censored* Lifestyles that declared it the third gayest car, behind the jeep and ranger
                        was your censored word homosexual? im having a hard time following your sentence, i think because it censored.

Comment

i said G AY

Comment

lol so your statement went against what i said how???

Its just a car man. If someone calls it g ay or whatever.. well we will know there maturity level. Because there great little cars and most miata owners will tell you alot of fun. So i guess in a way they are g ay cars in the old sense of the word.

Comment

You know what, people can call the Roadster Ghey all they want. Once you drive one, you understand what's so great about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X