Dream Cars!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Cars!!!

I thought with the holidays getting closer it would be fun to start a thread on what ALL of us would really like to get for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/etc...

So if money was no object, what would you like to wake up and find parked in your driveway??

i.e. have you always wanted a Ken & Mary skyline??

Or does does the sight of a lamborghini countach just make you drool??

Or is a Boss Mustang more your style??

or do you have something completely original??

What IS your dream car???

For Me:
    I have always wanted two kinds of cars a luxury car for a daily driver,and a sports car for taking to the track:
    my dream luxury car would be a W220 mercedes S600 with a full Wald body kit, built twin turbo motor, Air Runner suspension, Garson curtains, and Junction Produce interior...
    kinda like this:

As for my sports car it would have to be a sleeper widebody Datsun 510 with either an S15 sr20 or an RB25 (with needed firewall cutting, etc...)... kinda like this (paint is optional...haha):

Let's see what your dream cars are!!!

No real order in any of these, just random when i thought of them.

Caterham CSR

Ariel Atom

Original Mini

Lincoln Continental

Checker Cab, Competitive or not i would love to get one of these sideways.

Classic vw beetle, split window or oval, super or not doesn't really matter.

Mazda REPU (Rotary Engined Pick Up)

Bel Air exactly like the one from american graffiti (i couldn't get a real pic)

Vw thing

Some generation of a volvo 240 wagon, with some kind of ls series motor in it of course. (then i could say i drift a 240 like everyone else that is cool)

Holden Ute SS, i've really started liking these for some reason, rumours have been saying that we will be getting them just like we got the gto but it will be called the new el camino, about 2009.

Mazda rx3, nice, stock, dependable 12a motor inside with it.

BMW 2002, maybe some current bmw motor swap or something, maybe just use the old motor i dunno.

That's about all i can think of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post

Holden Ute SS, i've really started liking these for some reason, rumours have been saying that we will be getting them just like we got the gto but it will be called the new el camino, about 2009.
      I've been hearing that since long before the GTO came over. Considering how the SSR kind of flopped, I wouldn't hold my breath. It would be cool, though.

Likewise, no particular order.

Original Mini:

Twin Turbo Veilside Fortune RX-7:

New EVO:

SilEighty with an LSX swap:

'69 Camaro SS:

McLaren F1 LM (too bad the Sultan of Brunei owns three of the six made):
      http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...renf1lmrr3.jpg

More than any of them, though, I would just like to make my '91 RS Camaro Convertible into the car I've always wanted it to be. New interior, new suspension, supercharge the motor and re-build it accordingly and then beef up the drivetrain to match. Maybe repaint it in a Satin Black.

Comment

must state the obvious with this one.....

love the black on black...

Comment

my dream car is to just get mine done lol

Comment

id be totally happy with these two.

this'd be a cool addition but no use in 3 cars

since i've got one the blue things on here though i'll be happy. cant wait till next year if its more streetable

Comment

yea i cannot wait for the g8 to come out in 09, rwd 6-speed.. like a fat chick tons of fun
              i beleive those are built on the holden chassi.. not sure though

Comment

Don't mean to be rude, but the Cadillac Catera was a Holden Morano for North Americans LONG before this new attempt for GM to save it self from death.

Comment

same thing as a commodore.

and they are bringing over the ute and a wagon version.

totally bada$$.

Comment

i guess they are leaving out the ls1 and 2 out of them though...

Comment

do old group b rally cars count?

Last edited by turbo23; 12-08-2007, 11:16 AM. Reason: picture link incorrect

Comment

These are ALL very Nice cars ^^^

Keep 'em comin!!!

this isn't one of my personal dream cars but its is awesome:

The most insane VIP Nissan President I have ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEFOk-QixCM

Comment

I personally want something with a lot of grip, i want an audi R8 and if i can, i would transplant the gtr suspension system onto the r8

Comment

That's my 2007 SRT-8 Charger "Super Bee", once was my dream car and now its mine!
                            Last edited by LawGiver45; 12-24-2007, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X