X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Front: The 2007 Comrades Team Video

- The Trailer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFxz5BJrb8

So, this is the DVD that I have been working on for a good minute now, showcasing drifting in the Pacific Northwest. This is the product of over 2 months of solo-production work (with some much appreciated help from Trent Stromkins/bmx269, on the website) , and I'm thrilled to have finally made "...the video I wanted to make." The DVD is a depart from the documentary-structure that I went with in "Brothers in Arms"(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFxz5BJrb8), and instead follows a more traditional skate-videoesque vibe.

I really wanted to get away from the whole "Drifting is ________...originating from Japan...blah blah blah" sales pitch, since this just seems so repetitive with any and all media pertaining to the motorsport. To me, the current media is so caught up with appealing drifting to the masses, that this same line is getting redundant and stagnant. I wanted to make something that peeps who are into-this-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*-as-much-as-we-are, can really feel and appreciate. Don't get it twisted - this is an amateur video; amateur drivers, with an amateur production, made for fellow amateurs.

So, this is a video about a group of kids in the Pacific Northwest, sliding their cars around corners for the sheer fun of it.

I hope you guys enjoy.

$20 SHIPPED, just in time for the Holiday season. Would make for some great stocking stuffers!!!

Paypal:

sweatpantnation@yahoo.com

www.running-projects.com
    Last edited by Angry Earl; 12-11-2007, 03:16 PM. Reason: type-o's

holy slow-loading server, batman!
    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 12-11-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

this looks to be good

Comment

everyone who has seen this loves it. pick up your copy today!

Comment

trailer looks great

Comment

Gotta support the guys doing it for the love.
            Just placed my order!

Comment

website was down, but is now back UP!

Comment

Anyone looking for a good video with some old-skool skate style to it... get this DVD!

I was bummed we didn't get to shoot any Seattle locals for Slide America... so I enjoyed seeing the Seattle guys ripping it in this video. Good stuff!

Keep the videos coming, Earl.

Comment

sorry to thread jack but have you guys thought about continuing slide america at all? or possibly doing something like an online web show or podcast of traveling, i think it could be pretty cool but of course it is a ton of work.

Comment

never can have enough DVDs , i enjoyed this thx man, get ready for ours !

Comment

so i watched it at my buddies...

not to impressed.

if i want to watch am guys ill go to drift day..

Comment

the grassroots scene is what this video is about. it may not be "pros" yet, but these are the guys who are keeping it going. these are the next pros.

from both a video perspecive, and a drifter perspective, i thought it was really good, really well put together

Comment

word this video was something to watch. we been doing videos for some time now. Its grassroots stuff and its aways interesting to see whats going on in other places, more talking about the area though would have made it more interesting. good vid.

Comment

Working...
                          X