This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 gto driftin'

has anyone heard of that v8 gto that's gonna drift in the d1? it's gonna get crushed! they forget that hachi rokus and silvias will slide by them.

Umm... Ok.. except that the driver of that car is much better then both me and you, because he is in the D1 also that car has nothing wrong with it, considering its prolbly going to be attacked by a mob of wrench bearing mechincs making into a drift monster...

Also, there isnt anything wrong with Hondas, they make some very good cars, i.e., DC2&DC5, S2000, EG & EK Civcs. Just because they cant drift dosent make them a bad car... what a thought...

Comment

Re: v8 gto driftin'

Originally posted by HondaHater
      has anyone heard of that v8 gto that's gonna drift in the d1? it's gonna get crushed! they forget that hachi rokus and silvias will slide by them.
      to heck with that, look at the new ford gt and 05 mustang.
      They drift all over in the new commercial. word to your mom's honda.

Comment

The driver is a good drifter. He been to rally race and all that.

Comment

Too bad drugs are illegal cause you need something to expand your mind. Get used to it man, did you really, honestly think that Drifting would just be Jap cars? I mean you ...really....thought that? You are in for a rude awakening cause American cars are coming and they are coming hard.

Also I don't hate the car, hate the drivers. Don't know bout Hondas not being able to drift, I got a GREAT video (from here) that has a Honda that would disgrace 95% of the people here.

FWD's are coming too. What you all need to realize is that if there's a will, there's a way. If someone wants to slide something and they do it enough times with it, they will do it. Matter of fact, I have an ided for a slide machine and you all will laugh, but I think it will work and d**m would it be cool. Most of you have seen it if you went to my Cardomain page. It's big, about as long as a skyline 4door and weighs a little more than one. Heh. more to come.

Comment

Hey dude, the driver of the GTO is Rhys Millen. That man kick's @$$. I hope that you are there at D1 cuz I would love to see your face when you watch him drift past the competition.

Comment

the more variety...the more fun driftings gonna be!
              Just think Silvias, Corvettes, Lambos, Ashtons, and M5's competin against each other in the D1!!
              Watch, you'll see domestics drifting against imports, pimped, chromed, and bagged drift cars..... and the French Whooping our a s s e s with their FF Drifting Peugots

I wonder if hondas gonna make more fr cars since thier losing all costomers to old uses 240's
              Last edited by Oki Drifter; 02-20-2004, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Re: v8 gto driftin'

Originally posted by HondaHater
                I much prefer the Silvias to the new GTO. However this post above is a weak arguement. There is a much better thread on this exact same topic. That thread features much better points and arguements on both sides.

The GTO is heavy stock. And even modified it will be heavier then most of the Silvias for example, stock. However good mechanics lots of money and an expert driver will make it competitive.

It will have its own difficulties they will have to overcome. And they will have to develope there own style.

The only way to see how it works is to sit back and watch.

PS: Go Nissans! lol.. oh yeah and hondas are good too.

Comment

plus the new GTO IS CRAZY PIMPNESS!!!!!!!!! I would die to have that car. love it and its driftable and has a lot of power. ITS A SAVAGE!!!!

Comment

don't judge a car by the car. Rhyse Millen has a vivid racing background and heritage.

Hondahater, I suspect you do not like Hondas because it is the cool thing to do?

Comment

Im not doubting that American cars CAN drift. and Rhys is a very skilled driver. .. Im not worried about the GTO not being able to drift.. Im wondering if the GTO can keep from falling apart while going sideways !

For real though... Im sure everybody knew that we would see domestics, and all kinds of vehicles that are not normally seen Drifting. I for one have absolutly no problem with it.. .but what I hate to see (and i know it will happen) is certain companies start producing "DRIFT STYLE" parts of shotty quality, but cheap.. so the average riceboy can front.

I dont mean to sound negative, but I really cannot stand what some of these companies do.

I pray that drifting does not become the next fast and the furious B/S, riced out subculture, that attracts too much attention from the police, and in turn the media, who twists every event involving a modified vechile into STREET RACING......... SERENITY NOW!!!!! *deep breath*

I have vented my blow off valve.

peace

Comment

see
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2430

Comment

no mention in that post was made, about generalzation of ricers, as well as Mr Police man, and the Media

Comment

This is America! Not Japan! We have cars called domestics and they dont suck aight? A srt-4 can smoke a import anyday! Whoever is driving the car is the important thing, not how the car performs.....

Comment

funny thread

Comment

Working...
                              X