Rhys Millen to Backflip Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhys Millen to Backflip Truck

Crazy Kiwis...hehehe check out the link below, Rhys is going off for the New Year! Back flip in Offroad Race Truck.

http://www.redbullusa.com/experiment
    Last edited by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE; 12-21-2007, 03:53 PM.

saw the ramp in his shop. the thing is massive. he's definitely done his homework on this...he must've killed numerous R/C cars practicing!

best of luck to him...hope it works out just as planned.

Comment

yesterday the kicker on the ramp didn't work right and rhys overshot the boxes landing on the rear bumper on asphalt. he broke two vertebrae in his back but was lucky and didn't get paralyzed. he is currently in the trauma center waiting for an MRI to see if surgery is needed. hopefully he will get well soon

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
        yesterday the kicker on the ramp didn't work right and rhys overshot the boxes landing on the rear bumper on asphalt. he broke two vertebrae in his back but was lucky and didn't get paralyzed. he is currently in the trauma center waiting for an MRI to see if surgery is needed. hopefully he will get well soon

Not trying to debate I just wanna know

Comment

i friend of mine, getting tuning done there,was there when testing

Comment

oh thats no good

Comment

Oh wow. If thats true.. I hope Rhys will be ok soon..

Comment

Hope Rhys gets better soon.

Oh no, thats horrible. I hope for him to recover fully. I appreciate him willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of going bigger and larger than anyone before him. In the end thats what this motorsport obsession of ours all comes down to. And he's living proof of what you sometimes have to do for the sake of pushing the limits. If it wasn't for people like Rhys we wouldn't have what we have today.

Comment

can a reliable source confirm this?

no offense, to original newsbreaker.

Comment

also if rhys is hurt best wishes to hi and i hope a quick and safe recovery. its never good when someone gets hurt.

Comment

that sucks. well thats what happens when you try and back flip a truck infront of your buisness. sounds like some high school mischief to me. is it the golden boys turn now? stick to movie driving team tokyo drift. we dont want you all dead!

hope you have a good christmas and a speedy recovery!
                      Last edited by ReDc0aT; 12-24-2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Ouch.. I hope he bounces back!

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
                          that sucks. well thats what happens when you try and back flip a truck infront of your buisness. sounds like some high school mischief to me. is it the golden boys turn now? stick to movie driving team tokyo drift. we dont want you all dead!

hope you have a good christmas and a speedy recovery!
                          in front of his business? dont think so. it was supposed to happen at el toro, last i heard...not sure where it actually happened. i think rhys and team would be the last to pull some 'high school mischief'.

Comment

Story confirmed and updated.

http://www.c16mag.com/pittalk_item.aspx?cid=2277

Comment

Originally posted by captainNEO View Post
                              in front of his business? dont think so. it was supposed to happen at el toro, last i heard...not sure where it actually happened. i think rhys and team would be the last to pull some 'high school mischief'.
                              yea. i know. im just a hater hahaha. i just dont really think its that impressive to drive up a ramp and let a big machine flip you. driver doesnt really matter, just hook it up to a big rip cord! i guess golden boy wont do it because he is probably still battling verena mai in cheeze grading drift battles

and im still bitter team tokyo drift didnt make it to all the D1 events.

GO FALKEN!

like i said. cant wait to see him out there next season. just think rhys could have done better this season if he wasnt so wrapped up in redbull crap. but if rhys really wants to impress me... BRING THE GTO BACK!

but i would say the coolest thing i saw all season out of the solstice was transformers and a video i saw of rhys ripping it up pikes peak at dusk! there def. needs to be a feature next year about all the Formula D/ Drifters on that run
                              Last edited by ReDc0aT; 12-25-2007, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X