This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhys millen injured

Rhys Millen was involved in an accident while preparing to be the first person to backflip an off-road racing truck at the Red Bull Experiment in Las Vegas on Monday, December 31.
    We have been informed by Rhys Millen Racing's management team that Rhys has incurred non-life threatening injuries and is currently being medically treated at a local hospital.
    Red Bull has a strong history working with athletes who push the limits and always employs safety as its first and primary concern. However, this is an unfortunate accident, and we wish Rhys a quick and healthy recovery.
    Additional information will be disclosed when it becomes available.
    RHYS MlLLEN QUOTE:
    “After successfully landing the 360-degree backflip three times into the cardboard boxes in training, I am disappointed that our last jump ended in an accident. As I lay here in the hospital with three broken vertebrae in my neck and two compressed and broken vertebrae in my back, I am also disappointed that we cannot perform the 360-degree backflip at the Red Bull Experiment on New Year's Eve, but I'm happy that I will be able to walk again. I look forward to watching Robbie Maddison do his 300-plus-foot motorcycle jump in Las Vegas.”

i copied all of that from www.redbullusa.com... wow.

Not to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* or anything but http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24312

Comment

ah ha. i knew the thread existed, just didnt know if there was follow up. i just found out.

anywho, thanks.

mods, please close this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X