Good drifting tires and wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good drifting tires and wheels

What are some good wheels and tires for my 240 because there was and accident with the Shadow (my 240) now i need a new set up

well for wheels. i'm a fifteen inch kinda guy. so longchamp xr4's, watanabe cyclones or rs8's, maybe some advan a3a's.

as for tires kumho 712's or some dunlop fm901's or sports.
    if you got some power then yok-es100's are nice.

depends on set up.

Comment

HmMMMmMm.....If you can afford good rims I would suugest volk/rays TE37. I they go from sizes 13-19.
      Last edited by driftersil80; 02-21-2004, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, those JDM 15s are super stylin and Volkss are undeniably nice but if you are like me and resources are really limited in the $ for driftin' department you might want to look at these cheapie copies: They are ADR design "fuel" 17x7s in Bronze. They weigh 18lbs and cost $75 a wheel brand new. I just bought these and they are sitting in my living room as I type this. Of course I don't know if they are going to bend first time I hit something I shouldn't, but they kinda look like Volk gram lights for a whole lot less money- which will be spent on more tires. I've got Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s on my 15x6s right now. they are good for the price but not great tires- kind of hard and tend to fall apart when overheated. I have also tried Sumitomo HTR-Z-IIs and they are very much like the Kumho 712s except maybe a little softer compound.
        Attached Files

Comment

please dont get anything expencive...cause youll bend them if ya drift...go for cheep getto rims you can get used or at a junk yard....
          thems the best rims for drifting

Comment

lightweight wheels are what is preffered in motorsports.

Comment

i need types and sizes

my last set of wheels got really bent

Comment

in road racing yes..light weight wheels are whats good..but in drifting...well there are things like curbs..trees..cliffs ect that are on a road roace track..that given time you will run into...
                so get cheep...unless you want to be paying out the *Censored**Censored**Censored* over and over for rims

Comment

Originally posted by RubHamusan
                  well for wheels. i'm a fifteen inch kinda guy. so longchamp xr4's, watanabe cyclones or rs8's, maybe some advan a3a's.

as for tires kumho 712's or some dunlop fm901's or sports.
                  if you got some power then yok-es100's are nice.

depends on set up.
                  I cannot find longchamp's anywhere! You got a place that carries them..?

Comment

FALKENS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                      FALKENS!!!!!!!!
                      Yeah didnt see that one coming. But really what do you recommend cuz word on the street is Azenis are crap. :shrugs:

Comment

Azenis suck the big one

i am starting to think about the falkens

Comment

Do you mean "think that about all falkens" or that you plan on buying more falkens cuz your azenis suck?

Comment

I'm say Azenis suck because one of my friends has got them on his Civic ()

An I am ordering the Falkens tonight

Comment

re:

steelies and factory alloys *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X