JR Gitten in 08.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Gitten in 08.

I saw on JR's myspace that someone post a comment like, "congrats on the new car for '08".

What is this new car? I'm guessing its a GT500 due to his new partnership wit Ford Racing.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

http://www.vaughngittin.com/news/ind...le=view&id=201

congrats jr, thats gonna be a good fit

Comment

it's the same chassis, just a new car that was built from the ground up, not bought off a showroom floor and rushed in a 2 month span of time.

The old car was tired after 3 years of rough driving, and a few wall taps

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
          haha. YES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
            Get serious AL!!!!!!!!!!

I have teamed up with Ford Racing and I will still be driving For Team Falken tire in 2008. We have a new Ford Mustang chassis in the works and the old one is will be retired most likely after Round 1 of FD and strictly used for exhibition, team drift with DA and practice. The new car will be bigger badder lighter and faster then last years car. I cant wait to get some seat time in it!

Thanks for the interest and support as always. Looking forward to an amazing year and having some insane battles!!!!!!!
            Last edited by j.r.; 01-25-2008, 12:41 PM.
            www.driftalliance.com
            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

P.S.

I'd also like to add and make a HUGE statement....

His name is spelled

Vaughn Gittin Jr.

That's exact and proper spelling and he has a nickname J.R. as in Junior

Just an FYI, I'm tired of seeing his name being spelled wrong

Comment

Thanks Jarod....I've kind of become numb to it in the last 4 years
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Dang dude, what are you gonna do with a lighter more powerful car? Prolly smoke out the competition like a San Diego fire!

Congrats on the new deal. Good luck in 08.

Comment

Vaughn & Jarod

Hats off to Vaughn & Jarod both!!

Anyone who was at Barrett Jackson... those guys did a tremendous job representing themselves, the sport of drifting and their sponsors!!

Well done gentlemen!

Comment

I think a euro focus would be hot though

Comment

Same here. I love the stang, but I wouldn't mind seeing a euro Focus.

And to JR, nice to meet ya. I got into drifting in 03 due to all the hype surrounding Irwindale. You have been my favorite drifter since then.Keep up the good work and good luck this season.

One last thing. Where can I get hats, t-shirts, etc. from Falken and your other sponsors from? I called Falken and they said they would send me a shirt, but I only got a catalog. Would you be able to send me some free promo items in the mail? If you could hook me up I'd be thrilled, and I'll tell you my address via email. I'm not trying to sound like a huge moocher or a jerk or anything, I just want to be used as a walking billboard is all...
                        Last edited by DriftAlliance; 01-26-2008, 11:19 AM. Reason: Paragraphs weren't spaced.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftAlliance View Post
                          Same here. I love the stang, but I wouldn't mind seeing a euro Focus.

And to JR, nice to meet ya. I got into drifting in 03 due to all the hype surrounding Irwindale. You have been my favorite drifter since then.Keep up the good work and good luck this season.

One last thing. Where can I get hats, t-shirts, etc. from Falken and your other sponsors from? I called Falken and they said they would send me a shirt, but I only got a catalog. Would you be able to send me some free promo items in the mail? If you could hook me up I'd be thrilled, and I'll tell you my address via email. I'm not trying to sound like a huge moocher or a jerk or anything, I just want to be used as a walking billboard is all...

email me your address. Ill see what I can do. no promises though.
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

To: J.R.

Hello J.R.
                            I am your biggest fan

I love watching BAD AS HELL and FALKEN mustang.

Keep up the good work and reach for the stars.

Never let the dream down. these colors don't run. love it or leave it.

USA #1 (the monster truck)

Comment

JR, I emailed my address to jr@driftalliance.com so check it when you get a chance.

When is Drift Alliance gonna release a new video?

Comment

Working...
                              X