driftnig in nihon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftnig in nihon

on my trip to japan a few years ago i went to tokyo and some of my friends met up with this guy that drifts 2 vip cars, a chaser and a cedric, i want one. anyway we were going to these drift spots and watching after about 3 or 4 times i finnaly got up enough balls to ask him if i could give it a go, and he actually said yes, but not until next time because his "friend" had a car i could use. so next time we meet him at this place and i followed him in this raggity a$s s13(lol it was the best) and we were doing the same thing we do every time, after i get a feeling for the car its my turn. so its me this 180 type x and some strange car, and we hit the shichanne(sp) before a 90 degree left turn, i get a little nervous or whatever and spin it the middle of the turn. and the 180 missed me but the other car kissed the front bumper, well after i stop shaking and people around me stop saying daijoubo and other japanese, most likly you stupid american or something. after that they stuck me at the back of the line and left me in the dust, to make a long story short, they were good, and i was scared. but then i had to leave japan and now my car will bring a little back with it.

Sounds scary to me, jumping right in with the big boys.

Comment

sheeeet id freak out too. im not good under a lot of pressure or public speaking with big crowds. i get all light headed and pale and start shaking. YA its sucks

Comment

you were lucky. Jumping into the ocean before learning how to swim.

Comment

You did great Fd, keep it up. That was really good of you to do that and I condone and incourage you 100%
          Gambatekudasai!!!

Comment

Sounds like fun,wish I could experience somethin' like that

Comment

wesley snipes as blade* "sissy"

LOL j/k

Comment

u should be like suck on deez nuts.....

Comment

Originally posted by TxSamurai
                  You did great Fd, keep it up. That was really good of you to do that and I condone and incourage you 100%
                  Gambatekudasai!!!
                  thanks for the luck.

Comment

Dang i wish i had the oppertuinity that you did, thats really cool man...those guys are really good...

Comment

Working...
                    X