Where to register for upcoming events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to register for upcoming events

I've been trying to find events and register but there's so much crap out there that you simply can't seem to find where to start or who to contact. I'm sorta short on time because of my unique occupation and have been outta commision for a long while, but I'm back and wanna.

**Oh yah, I'm not here to entertain adolscent flaming and other crap, so spare yourself any of that garbage**

Anyways, event organizers. I have a crew and I wanna get back out and start driving again. titanium back parts and all!

Any direct links to registrations and events would greatly appreciated. I'm simply over trying to figure out who the heck ya gotta go to and since i'm and never have been in the Good Ol' Boy network, I'm tryin toget some seat time.

That or I'm headed back to the streets to ruin drifters reputations with the local authorities!! (<---Joke disclaimer)

driftday.com in 2 weeks

justdrift.com is the same weekend...

but you could hit up el toro on Saturday for the Greddy festival, and Horsethief on Sunday
    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 02-06-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jacob

Okay ill see about these two events. Dunno bout horse thief as we both know I have to see how the titanium reinforced back is gonna handle getttin thrown around for the first time in years.

Oh great seein ya there in LB and had more fun there then the follow-up location...

I wanted to stay and chill with you guys, but the family wanted to migrate north to the Braut-fest....Im tryin to get her ready for a bit of fun and we'll see if this cars up to some of the Grey Gooses antics....LB->Pasadena runs rock! GT-R's make great big fireballs! ah, the good ol days!

Comment

Good seein ya! sorry i was so wrapped up in the Q...

We got a new place, hit me up. I'm down for 710 fireballs

Comment

Working...
        X