ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WhaT IS THE BEST Z CAR TO START DRIFTING IN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhaT IS THE BEST Z CAR TO START DRIFTING IN?

Hello everyone i was thinking about getting a Z car for drifting and I was wondering which car would be the best EX. 240z, 260z, 280z, or 280zx, I am kind of on a budget and was pondering the best choice. Thanks in advance

get off the budget, put the z33 on the list, and you got yourself a winner.

as for the older z cars, theyre all gonna be a little tough to slide due to their older suspension configurations along with other stuff.

why those cars?

i say, if youre a beginner, stay away from these platforms until you develop a higher skill level and obtain more knowledge as to what needs to go into building a purpose-built drift car and then go from there.
    if its nissan your sold on, go default and get an S chassis.

its all ultimately your call tho.
    Last edited by ; 02-11-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

240z, looks the best

Comment

Budget eh? Zs are super popular, you might find that just getting one breaks your budget. I hate to even say it but you can still get a 240sx for under 2000 dollars. If a 240z is that price, it's probably really beat.

....80s camaros.....

Comment

Don't start with the Zs, especially if you are on a budget. You might end up breaking your wallet just trying to get it handle decent. Get a S chassis! They are available for under $2k. Buy some shocks and springs and a VLSD and some used tires and you got a beater drifting machine!
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

Working...
          X