• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomuken to drive R35

nomukens new car(thanks urbanracer!):

Great post!

Comment

I wonder what the odds are that this car will make it into Gran Turismo 5. Getting to drift that thing, even if only in a simulator, would be sick.

Comment

team orange already has fully built/ kit'd evo x's and top secret already has a fully built R35

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
          team orange already has fully built/ kit'd evo x's and top secret already has a fully built R35
          .... not quite.

All of the cars at TAS were kitted / stickered, but not fully built. All of the R35's at the Tokyo Auto Salon had to be driven onto the show floor on the stock wheels, then have the aftermarket wheels swapped on due to a sensor that's inside the wheel. (check this - http://www.motortrend.com/features/a...good_news.html)

Also, Several companies who have been testing on both the Evo X and the GTR say that the computer is VERY tricky to tap into, thus no major tuning has been done yet (just some bolt ons for the Evo X, and nothing with any documented gains so far with the GTR).

The cars at TAS all LOOKED fully modded, but weren't.

Comment

Thats hot...we dont even have them released yet in Canada. Bastards always screw us here

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
              .... not quite.

The cars at TAS all LOOKED fully modded, but weren't.
              i was just tryin to make a point that everyone over there already has big projects in the works.

i cant wait!

Comment

Working...
              X