This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh oh.

one day i was going to this new "sweet" drift spot i had heard about from some people, and as soon as we show up all i see are civic's and vw's. so at first i was like oops we want to the wrong place, so my friend askes this kid in a rusty a$$ 240 and he says that it is the right place. so i was like where are the other 240's and rx7's anything driftable, and we hear the classic tire screeching and i am relieved. we turn around and there is this black '02 civic with gigantic chrome rims(they might have been spinners) messing around in the "spot" and i think the real drifting starts later. so we wait until some rwd cars start to go, but it never happens. so after almost everyone is leaving i ask the 240 driver whats up, and he starts saying something like yeah it was a good meet. i was like what? is he kidding, but nope i was there last night and the same thing happens, civic's and VW's almost all the cars were fwd. most of them had gigantic tac's with huge shift lights, and apc body stuff, and at that moment i knew the apocolipse is here. so in a way this post it to tell you the world is coming to an end.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=110714

Nothing new sadly.

Comment

ya...that and the fact that i just spotted clear FC3S tails on yahoo.co.jp auctions...the world is done

Comment

hey plese stop these stupid threads this web site is starting to get better we dont need more of this.

Comment

Working...
        X