Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan style open drift days?

Hey guys,
    Do any open drift days held in southern California resemble the types found in Japan. Like these:

http://www.northwestnissans.com/test...japan05bb.html

I’m located in LA. Any Los Angeles locals participate in anything like this. How is the cost for track time? How much time do you get? How many sets of tires do you blow through?

-Thanks

stick to the american roots and go irwindale =). best track ever. but i never really thought about that. i've never heard or seen layouts that do that, but if you join nor cal tuners (if you aren't a member), that forum is more lively and you're more likely to get more replies. that's the best advice i can get you. If you need the link here it is:

www.norcaltuners.com

Comment

Willow Springs is located about an hour from LA, and is "open" to members during the week. Not sure if you can drift on Horsethief Mile during the week, but that track has a feel very similar to Ebisu

Comment

Willowsprings allows its members to free drive during the week? Do you have to pay for individual sessions?

Thanks for the replies guys!

Also does FormulaD hold an event at willow springs?

Comment

from what i understand you pay a membership fee for the year then a cheaper fee to run at balcony or whatever for the day--but i'm not sure if you need EMT or not. you should call them up they're easy to talk to to find info out.

OR (what i'd recommend) you should go to your local track days that are put on in southern california and support those organizations that work hard to make drifting happen for everyone. you'll learn more at these events than youw ill on your own

Comment

formula d does not hold an event at willow.

Comment

Cfrost any examples for local track days?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi San View Post
                Cfrost any examples for local track days?
                www.justdrift.com
                www.driftday.com
                www.driftbuffet.com

Comment

to save jacobs fingers..

www.wheretodrift.com

Comment

Working...
                  X