Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Energy Drink War: Wrecked Magazine

Copied From Wrecked Magazine:

The energy drink battle in Drifting seems to be stepping up here in 2008. Chris Forsberg led the way with NOS announcing its bigger partnership with the second place finisher at SEMA. As we announced in the blog earlier this month that Rockstar Energy Drink has teamed up with Tanner Foust and the AEM team for 2008. In more energy drink news a current spreading rumor is that Monster Energy Drink has grown its sponsorship with Samuel Hubinette and his new Dodge Challenger will have a full Monster wrap and backing.

If you want to read the full issue the link is below. Enjoy

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/issue...e3/issue3.html

I'm running firefox and a widescreen monitor 1280 x 720 resolutions and it cuts off some of the mag.... Anyway I love the mag, I read them all and the format is really sweet! Keep up the good work.

Comment

That's really weird... I design everything at 900x582... it shouldn't be cutting anything off. Can you PM me a screenshot?

Comment

I'm not able to PM you says I'm not aloud to go into Private Messages.
        Anyway here is a print screen... with a joke in it.

PS- Next Slide America come to Cincinnati!

Comment

Originally posted by Creizai View Post
          I'm running firefox and a widescreen monitor 1280 x 720 resolutions and it cuts off some of the mag.... Anyway I love the mag, I read them all and the format is really sweet! Keep up the good work.
          alright well since it's running flash it happens to me too. all i do is right click the magazine, and click "show all" then that'll fix the problem. If you ever see small text, all you have to do is zoom in, and if you want an overview do show all again.

Comment

Originally posted by Creizai View Post
            I'm not able to PM you says I'm not aloud to go into Private Messages.
            Anyway here is a print screen... with a joke in it.

PS- Next Slide America come to Cincinnati!
            HAAAHAHAHA... tubgirl would have definitely made me laugh.
            Thanks for the screenshot... I will look into it.

Comment

Working...
            X