I saw the revolver 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the revolver 86

So this is the deal. i was at super autobacs in stanton. And on display they had a S15 and a 180sx from top secret. By the way that place gets cooler each time im there. But in there work bay, i look down and in the far corner is the Revolver 86, the same that won the US D1 last year. They were doing some kind of work on it, or had been, i dont know what exactly. But jesus it was awesome.

yo

must be doing alignment or sumthing haven't been down there yet.. is it that bad a s s?

Comment

I didnt get to see it up close. but man it was cool

Comment

Well the D1 is in a few days ur bound to find the cars and drivers around california.. durrrr

Comment

there will be a few more there this week before the D1. I know Asamotos Fd will be there as well as some others.

Comment

Yeah i figured thats why. But i was still amazed by it.

Comment

Seing D1 cars being tuned: One of the many benfits of being in Cali. I have other benifits here, such as almost no modification/pollution laws! -Ha!

Ueo's AE-86 huh, very cool. -This one right? (Pic I took at last august D1GP in Irwindale)
              Attached Files

Comment

Yep that was the car. I had a pic of it mid drift in my Sport compact car out in the car.

Comment

There not street driven right?

Comment

depends whos behind the wheel.

"You'll never take me alive copper"

Comment

It got there some how, and i didnt see a truck or trailer. That doesnt mean one didnt show up.

Comment

i really thought this thread would of turned into more of a "Great job nissan guy your our hero" thread.

Comment

driftxtreem - are a majority of the d1 cars going to be at super autobacs this week?
                          does Asamoto still rock a Marionette sticker on his car? the orange FD is ancient!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                            driftxtreem - are a majority of the d1 cars going to be at super autobacs this week?
                            does Asamoto still rock a Marionette sticker on his car? the orange FD is ancient!
                            oh dude old school that marionette man didnt think any one new about that daaaaaaaaaaammmmn. I havent looked for it on his car but could be there. Dude those guys were sick. Thanks for the trip down drifter lane.

As for the cars I only know for a fact that Work Wheels asked Asamoto if they could haul it down there for a couple of days. I do know that Autobacks is sponsoring the D1gp here in Japan. You can see the site at
                            www.d1gp.or.jp you need the jis to look at the page. do it in preferances in your brouser. some cool stuff there.
                            Last edited by driftxtreem; 02-23-2004, 11:50 AM.

Comment

dude Marionette was great
                              Immamura was on there (drift samurai that is)
                              also i don't know this guys name, but he drove a red 180sx. i dont know if he is still in d1, but he did kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*! there were more guys, but i dont remember right now.

on another note, i'm bummed that Izumida isn't gonna be out here for d1. that new blue rx7 of his looks pretty sweet!

Comment

Working...
                              X