FD website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD website

Guys, we have completed probably 75 percent of the new website. Check it out and give it a lil clicking. Send us feedback.

Still have some great features to be added like the ALL Access page that will feature video blogs and great video content from Rice Boy, GT Channel, Carbon 8 and Wrecked Magazine.

Anyway, check it out

www.formuladrift.com

Sweet!!

Comment

I like how you guys put as much info about the drivers ie myspace etc...

Comment

if you click ryuji mikis profile you get ryan tuerk's profile with tanner's pics and when you click tony angelo's profile you get tony's profile but with tanner's pics...

other than that i really like being able to find out more driver info for the new season such as bill shermans new ride with a braile 350z and casper canul's s15. nice nice nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
          if you click ryuji mikis profile you get ryan tuerk's profile with tanner's pics and when you click tony angelo's profile you get tony's profile but with tanner's pics...

other than that i really like being able to find out more driver info for the new season such as bill shermans new ride with a braile 350z and casper canul's s15. nice nice nice!
          Some of that stuff has already changed.

Comment

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but alot of people I've recently dealt with are complaining about the FD website and since this thread is for feedback...I really hope whoever is maintaining it see's this and fixes the problems as the FD website is what just about everyone looks to for FD info...

List of complaints I've recieved:

1.) Everyone I talked to before/during/after round 1 was complaining the schedule for long beach not being posted (when each round, etc. started) It would have also helped if there was a map to guide people in for parking as alot of people got lost trying to get to the event it seems.

2.) Driver's page - been while since they got headshots of all the drivers at round 1, kind of a let down if the drivers page isn't up and ready before round 2

3.) When you go to just about any other page other than the index page, the links on the menu bar don't work.

Comment

wow, they listened....one last thing...they have Takatori listed as two seperate drivers. His correct name is MICHIHIRO TAKATORI

Comment

Working...
              X