Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DemoKai.com

www.demokai.com

We get invited to so many events and there is so much content that never gets to the web or magazines so we just started a blog site to u/l it all to.

Lots of JGTC pics (including the new GT-R) in the first post.

run your rss feed through FeedBurner.com so you can keep track of your subscribers (and enable them to subscribe to the site via email. Once you've done that I'll subscribe to the site.

To be honest, your site isn't ready to see a lot of traffic yet IMHO. You've only got one article on there. So, if a new visitor isn't interested in that article, the chances of them returning is slim. My advice is to take the next month and add as much content as possible. Thus, giving new viewers more to read. Further more, utilize your left sidebar for something more useful than Adsense. Monetize the site AFTER you have plenty of content.

Get the site ready for viewers before you start advertising it on forums. B/C as of right now, you are already behind the 8-ball.

I make a good bit of money blogging. So Im just trying to give you some insight. Good luck to you and the site.
    Last edited by Rhoad Racing; 03-31-2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
      run your rss feed through FeedBurner.com so you can keep track of your subscribers (and enable them to subscribe to the site via email. Once you've done that I'll subscribe to the site.

To be honest, your site isn't ready to see a lot of traffic yet IMHO. You've only got one article on there. So, if a new visitor isn't interested in that article, the chances of them returning is slim. My advice is to take the next month and add as much content as possible. Thus, giving new viewers more to read. Further more, utilize your left sidebar for something more useful than Adsense. Monetize the site AFTER you have plenty of content.

Get the site ready for viewers before you start advertising it on forums. B/C as of right now, you are already behind the 8-ball.

I make a good bit of money blogging. So Im just trying to give you some insight. Good luck to you and the site.
      word

Just thought some people might be interested in the Super GT pics as the race hasn't happened yet and there are 750+ pics from the practice in that gallery.

We've got gigs of more JDM content so it's just a matter of days before there is plenty of eye candy on there.
      Last edited by sa-drift.com; 03-31-2008, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X