ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Long Beach Formula Drift posted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Long Beach Formula Drift posted.

Yeah I'm a bit late and I still have another album of the pits and show area to upload, but here you go. Enjoy.

Q.

http://www.speedsyndicate.net/gallery.htm

God Damn these are some good pictures!!!

Especialy from a track like long beach which isnt the most photographer friendly

Saw you at long beach, didnt say whats up because of the whole fiasco

keepem coming

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      God Damn these are some good pictures!!!

Especialy from a track like long beach which isnt the most photographer friendly

Saw you at long beach, didnt say whats up because of the whole fiasco

keepem coming
      Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated. I'm by no means a pro photographer but I think I'm getting a little bit better at it. It was so damn hot at Long Beach I don't blame you for not saying what's up. If my car wasn't in the show and I didn't have to cover the event for the magazine, I probably would have gone home early. LOL!!

Q.

Comment

you really should change your blue back ground on your site. gives me a headache just looking at it.

nice pics though

Comment

Originally posted by nxt774 View Post
          you really should change your blue back ground on your site. gives me a headache just looking at it.

nice pics though
          Already working on it. I'm in the process of transfering all of my images from "Gallery1" to "Gallery2". Gallery2 has alot more customizable options. The only problem is that I have over 20,000 images to transfer so it's taking me a bit of time. LOL!!!

Q.

Comment

Working...
          X