Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Drift, Sunday, Feb. 29th

More info: www.texasdrift.com

Be sure to bring extra tires, the surface is fairly rough. At least 4 extra tires is recommended...

what time is it starting ?

Comment

probably 8-9am

Comment

where the heck is bedford???

Comment

Between Dallas and Ft. Worth.

Comment

man...thats like a 3 1/2 drive for me then...--"...

Comment

yeah its kinda far for you
              i guess if you head n. on 35 and east on 30 thatll put you pretty close to it

Comment

man now i gotta choose between this or Houston falken tire drift showoff...i think i'ma go to houston.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                  man now i gotta choose between this or Houston falken tire drift showoff...i think i'ma go to houston.....
                  ?? They're over a month apart....go to both?

Comment

nah...i don't like taken alot of road trips, especially in my car....but maybe...besides i wanna go to one thats cheaper..i'm broke as a joke......i think the drift showoff is cheaper..15 bucks....

Comment

$15 for what? To watch? The Drift Showoff and Grind session days are $100 each, unless you sign up for both for $150. Texas Drift is $50 dollars to compete and free for spectators...

Comment

yes to watch...lol, i don't have a fr car, and i odn't plan on drifting the civic...but who knows, if i get a fr car by then, i might...but still 150 is a bit heavy for my wallet..

Comment

Yeah, I was planning on going to Houston until I learned how expensive it was going to be...

Comment

Working...
                          X