• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Drift Computer Game

i posted about this on another thread but it seems no one knows about it
    www.liveforspeed.com it has a free demo with a starion
    u can change everything about the suspension
    and this game has very REALISTIC physiscs it is supposed to be the best my name in it is bmxmisfit so look for me online

im nismo jello...i play once a week...it gets boring after a while...it was cool when i first got it and when u could set the neg cambers so much that ur tires would be almost completely sideways...AWESOME BURN OUTS..lol...and there was a skid pad too

Comment

Awesome physics. Besides the Nascar or F1 games or GPL, you're not going to find better physics anywhere. Awesome game, but takes about a month to get used to.

Check out more info at Black Hole Motorsports, www.bhmotorsports.com and on Race Sim Central's forums, forum.racesimcentral.com

There's quite a few movies to download to see what LFS is like at both sites.

Hey Dirty85, what's your LFS name? I'm Flying squirrel and mvw2 on the Race Sim Central forum. I'm not online very much, but you may have seen me on the drift servers once in a great while. Otherwise, I'm mosting offline practicing/playing around. I recently pulled off a full speed 360 spin into a drift through the corner on the back stretch of Blackwood, been trying it for a couple days. Oh car of choice: GT Turbo.

For any of you who don't know what this game is, I seriously suggest checking it out. Give it some time too. It's hard starting off. Give yourself a month getting used to the cars and the physics. It's no arcade racer like you're used to.

Comment

bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* little game... i was on a servier Drifter Central~ some of thoes kids can combo a few of the turns... it was pretty cool...

Comment

I drift the car 206 lookalike with knobby on back full stiff all camber and stock in the front works for me!

Comment

FC_vent, the little GTI? I used to play with that one like that. Knobbies would keep the back end loose enough around the corners. That was before I realized how to modify the suspension to get the same effect.

Spazum888, yeah there are a few good drifters playing LFS, a lot of learners too.

Comment

Working...
            X