D1GP sucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP sucks!!!

Well it doesn't suck, but I'm going to the event alone. All my friends backed out on me. I'm from Nashville TN by the way. So it's going to kinda suck for me. So my question is would anybody be interested in having me around? Also, I own a zenki AE86, only prob is it doesn't stop, could it be the master brake cylinder??? Holla at vigvoodoo@hotmail.com

Dude ur an idiot, atleast u get to go !!! stupid mother trucker!!!!!! im not joking either

Comment

could be cylinder, could be lack of fluid, could be calipers/pads/drums (what does a hachi have??), could be brake lines. lotta options.

But feel free to hang out around thedriftcentral.com booth. or where are you staying? when are you getting there? C ya there. Im leaving Thursday. One of the guys Im stayin with left today and one guy was gunna leave but missed his flight.

Comment

I'm also flying to LA on thursday at 5:30pm. I'm staying with some cousins. They're dropping me off at the track at about 7am and picking me up at about 9-10pm. The AE86 has discs all the way around. I checked the fluid it's good level. I also bled the brake system, got better pedal feel but it still doesnt stop. When I say it doesn't stop I mean it really, really, REALLY doesn't stop! LOL.

Comment

I don't get to go cuz I just blew my tranny OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Comment

Dang, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
              But feel free to hang out around thedriftcentral.com booth
              Ill stop by, you comming by my booth?

Comment

Chas, you know Im gunna look you up bro. But you arent gunna believe this, we're staying at redonda beach.

Vigvoodoo, have you checked your pads? Do the brakes squeel when you press em? How do your discs look? But you have good pedal feel? Hmm...

Comment

Where TF is that? Lol, im at the Marriot in Hacienda heights. Its like 10 Mins from the track. So whos hosting the party?

Comment

Yeah, we're 45 miles away. Phils out there now and has been there before. He loves it. Im sure it will be cool.

"the party" LOL, I dunno. Im sure there's gunna be a lotta parties/gatherings. We'll probably roll with the US Drift guy(s) wherever they/he go/goes. You have anything special planned?

Comment

I plan to follow you Nah i dont know of anything.

Comment

Thats cool with me...as long as you bring lucy. jk. Uh, oh, can I talk about a mod like that?

Comment

Maybe we will throw something near the track at a dance club or something To badd its mostly guys.

Comment

U guys are too cool i always feel left out over here in the east coast...

Comment

If you guys see a Blue Miata with a scoop on the hood and Altezza lights thats me . Feel free to say hello. My name is Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                              X