D1GP televised????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP televised????

I read that there will be "many major television station covering the D1GP, does any one know which ones?

There was already a post like this . I heard something of that sort though. I think its going to be on the speed network.

Comment

sorry for reposting then, thanks for your help and I will try and use that search button more often, they should make it bigger so I remember to use it, but that was already covered in another thread,

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
        sorry for reposting then, thanks for your help and I will try and use that search button more often, they should make it bigger so I remember to use it, but that was already covered in another thread,
        No worry, but you should try Speed Network . com I'm almost positve they should have somthing like that on there

Comment

Dont know.

Comment

Try
            http://www.speedtv.com
            I have been checking but nothing yet

Comment

i hope its on fox 11... no i dont it was a joke

Comment

Speed really needs to pick up the ball and cover this stuff. I've been hoping they'd pick it up for over a year now.

Comment

It'll probably be like skateboarding. At first there'll be just one big event covered and in about a year everything that has to do w/ drifting will be on tv.

Comment

Yep, agreed with that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X