Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand Comment , I need to share da idea

I need your comment
    To the motor sport Fan Lover who wanted to share the ideas, suggestion and comment
    on
    Begin…
    1.In Bangkok, Thailand ,They have drift competition, called M MAX drift competition. In this event that have only 2 persons who judge and one of them are unable to drifting but he still judge and give score to other drifter. Even though both of the judge will pay attention and give extra mark just especially who they are favor, friends or someone that have benefit form both of them. Sometime they ignore and give score without pay attention to drifter performance.

2. The one of this promoter ’staff had fired a drifter because of this promoter and drifter ‘sponsor are argufy in unreasonable case.
    Nowadays, 2 of drifter who support by this sponsor must be move out this sponsor’s sticker on their car WHY!?!? Because this promoter force them to it but if they are not OBEY to do this, they will increase
    Register fee in 100 times especially for this drifter ONLY!

3.This promoter are not accept drifter to race in other promoters or events, if drifter breaking this rule, the promoter will increase the register fee or fired the drifter out of their event (in case if they know). In some drifter call this action “BLOCKING the Drifter” Every Thai drifter are know this rule very well.

4. All action that promoter done make me feel disappoint . This promoter are not sincerely to improve Thailand motor sport society.
    In fact, this promoter need to be control and monopolize in drift motorsport . That’s shown there are not sincerely to be developer for Thailand motorsport and they are still show up their dislodge often to drifter.

Please give me a comment\suggestion\ or discuss of judge and promoter.
    What’s kind are they?
    Thank you.

CMYK_TONE

this is copy and translate from www.siamdrifter.com
    this is the reply from one of judge and promoter

ผมรู้สึกดีใจที่คุณไม่แข่งงานของผมมากๆเลยครับ
    I feel happy that you are not come to my event

ซึ่งตอนนี้ในงานผมมีคนเดียวที่รับโบนัสจ่ายค่าส มัคร มูลค่า ครั้งละ 30000 บาทต่อในการแข่งแต่ละสนาม
    in this time you just only one person must pay register fee 30000 baht per event

คือ คุณชัย
    That is Mr. Chai
    เซฟิโร่ A31 เครื่อง RB20DET คาด RAJAMAG
    Drive Nissan Cefiro A31 Engine RB 20DET Wrap side “Rajamag”
    อายุ 25-26
    Age 25-26
    ทำงานเป็นทหารเรือ
    Career : Marine Navy
    ซื้อรถต่อจากคุณต้น GRAMMY
    Who buy this car From Mr.Ton Grammy

หากใครอยากรู้ว่าทำไมเค้าถึงได้รับโบนัสนี้ ถามคุณ หนึ่ง ราชาแม๊กได้นะจ้ะ
    If who want to know why he gave this extra fee please ask Mr.Neung Rajamag
    แล้วคุณหล่ะ ใช่คุณชัย รึปล่าว 5555555 เก่งภาษาอังกฤษนี่ ใช้ได้ๆ แต่ความคิดคุณหยาบไปหน่อยนะ
    And you ? are you Mr.Chai ha ha hah ha Your engliash are good but your mind
    Are so rude.
    « Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 03:04:17 by EakINVADE »
    Resource:/http://www.siamdrifter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1621.30

ถ้าคุณเป็นคุณฃัย ผมจะบอกกับคุณว่า
    If you are Mr.Chai I would like to told you:

พอดี คุณ 1 ราชาแม๊กบอกผมหมดแล้ว ว่าคุณอ้ะทำไรไว้บ้าง และคนอื่นอยากรู้ ก็โทรถามคุณ 1 ได้เองเลยที่เบอ 089-8858042
    Mr.Neung Rajamag told me that what you did and if anyone want to know please ask Mr.Neung Rajamag089-xxx-xxxxx

คุณระวังนักแข่งที่คุณว่าเค้าต่างๆนาๆ เนื่องจากเค้ารู้กันเกือบหมดแล้วว่าคุณไปโพสว่า เค้า
    You should be careful your comment that you did because everyone know that you
    ที่อยู่ฝั่งตรงข้ามกับอู่ที่คุณทำ ว่าผู้จัด ว่ากรรมการ ว่าโฆษก และแม้กระทั่ง พริตตี้ HANKOOK ในลายเซ็นของ
    comment to the opposite your garage shop , the promoter , judge, MC and Pretty Hankook
    in your comment
    คุณที่คุณพิมพ์คำดูถูกหยาบคายในสไตล์เก๋าแต่ในเวปของ คุณ หากคุณเข้าสนาม เค้าจะมองคุณยังไงนะครับ
    You wrote very rude in the website, but if you come to my event, how everyone look at you
    ระวังตัวให้ดีๆ พอดีเรื่องมันแดง สมัครสมาชิกทุกๆเวปใหม่เรือ่ยๆนะครับ ขอให้โชคดีกับวงการดริฟท์กันเลย
    Be careful, this story that show up, You should new register all new website all time
    Good luck for Drift society
    ทีเดียว 55555555 รอรูปคุณก่อน ผมจะให้เด็กติดรูปคุณทั้งสนาม จะได้รู้ว่าเป็นคนไหนดีกว่าครับ
    I waiting your picture < I will post all event area that everyone will know who are you

ดีใจกับค่าสมัครของคุณ ด้วยนะครับ 30000 บาท กับการที่คุณคอยยุแยงให้เค้าทะเลาะกันเรื่อยๆ และจะบอกว่า
    I’m so happy with your register fee 30000 baht with your speech that you make everybody
    Argue and ..
    คนที่คุณคอยใส่ความเค้าที่ผ่านๆมา มีกี่คน คุณรับมือเค้าไม่ไหวแน่ ผมรับรองได้ครับ นี่แหละครับวัย
    and everyone that you had comment ,you cann’t afford them for revenge ,I guarantee
    เบญจเพศ อาจจะถูกไปอยู่อะไรที่มันแปลกๆ ที่อาชีพคุณทำอยู่ก็เป็นไปได้นะ เพราะบางคนที่คุณไปว่าเค้า เค้าไม่ธรรมดา
    This is your lucky age, you will move to somewhere that strange in your career because of
    Someone that you mean are not normally person

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 03:01:32 by EakINVADE »
    Resource:/http://www.siamdrifter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1621.30

EakINVADE is the one of Judge ,promoter in M Max drift competition in Bangkok, Thailand

respect all drifter in this world

CMYK_TONE

I would like to ask one thing, if some of you come to Thailand to drift challenge and it's not so proud because this Promoter had setting to give your 1st 2nd and 3rd not just judge your performance. It's so shame right?!!? what do you think??

I think you need to start up your own events. I realize that may be difficult in your situation though.

Comment

Working...
    X