Outrun 2 kicks Initial-d`s A s s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrun 2 kicks Initial-d`s A s s

Here guys I played this today at the Game Center, there is a a mode where the girl in the passenger seat gives you hearts when you drift. You have to win her heart by good long drifts.
    Here check it out:
    http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/en/download/outrun2.html
    http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/outrun2/en/index.html
    oh yeah it won`t be in the U.S. for a while.
    This game rocks!
    I heart Japan.

Initial D is a tv show and Outrun 2 is an arcade game. Kinda like comparing apples to oranges if ya ask me.

Comment

Initial D is a tv show
      ID is also an arcade game. You probably haven't seen it yet, or don't frequent arcade places.

So I guess, he's comparing apples to apples...or is it oranges to oranges?

Comment

Originally posted by MK2_GTI
        ID is also an arcade game. You probably haven't seen it yet, or don't frequent arcade places.

So I guess, he's comparing apples to apples...or is it oranges to oranges?
        good play hahaha

Comment

Kinda sucks that you only get Ferraris.

Comment

I haven't played outrun 2 yet, but I do like I.D. a lot. And I don't want a female distracting me anyways when I'm in superior concentration.

Comment

Initial D's arcade is pretty cool theres one across the street from my school. My car is an S14. Real nice cars, life like. Never heard of Outrun though

Comment

ID arcade sucks so hard, the physics dont allow you to drift. at all. winding heat 2 > initial d arcade

Comment

what are you talking about. You could drift in I-D. Maybe your car is to slow or something. Get the car I have an S14 when you hit a turn hit the brake hard the excel. then you will drift for sure.

Comment

ID

You can drift in Inital D arcade, but its just hard because everyone's style is different, and every car is different. Yes, it may be oriented at grip driving, but that doesn't mean you can't drift in it. I have a friend that can drift the a$$ of a miata he has in that game. its all tecnique. BTW, Outrun 2 looks like a fun game, but not something people would come back to month after month. I can't wait till Initial D arcade version 3 comes out, can't wait to show those DC2's who's boss, hehe (not hating, justs observing).

Comment

You're right pennyman. Once part 3 comes out DC2 will not be the fastest car.

Comment

Is the DC2 the fastest car on there? I have a Rx-7 and a 180sx (dreamcar) I have beaten kids with r-34's it is all about skill. I initiate drifts by shift locking you downshift then upshift real quick. I can go into turns sideways with perfect control.

Comment

Its ok, its just a game.

In REAL LIFE.. a DC2 would not be able to take out most fully built AE86s, S15s, R32s, R33s, ETC ETC..

Whenever i play that game, and some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in a DC2 beats out my AE86, I just say "BullSh*t!.. let go outside and race forreal!" haha

Comment

man outrun two looks alot worse than one. that game just blew.

and that was in 80 something. ID is fun to play. outrun 2 looks just goofy.

Comment

Im too broke to go to the arcade.

Comment

Working...
                              X