Sucks for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks for me...

heh dont think im a newb to theses forums, i been surfing here for a really long time and each time i register i forget about it or i lose my pw and im too lazy to re-register :P but yeah....

i was talking to a few guys around my area about drifting and what not and told them how i'm going to participate in this also when i get my car and learn with my cousins. the response i get is...

"haha stupid kid, i bet you watched fast and the furious and wanted to be a ricer and $h!t , now that you went to that D1GP, your following the crowd and gunna get a 240SX right? and let me guess, a sr swap."

after he said that, i was so ticked off and told him off and left. well the point is, for me its going to suck because lots of people are going to tell me how im just following the crowd and the new drifting fad and what not, but in reality, i was into drifting WAYYYY before when i was small after watching some videos my cousins sent me from japan (and now years have passed and now drifting becoming so big in america). i was hooked after watching it and couldnt get enough and yet i still get criticized as some stupid drift "groupie" toddler. i was at D1 drivers search, maybe a few of you seen me (tall asian with grey shirt and black NY hat), and the atmosphere was so friendly and lovely <3 :P , and i hope it doesnt turn into a whole bragging rights sport and crap talking yadda yadda im better than you this, my car slides better than that bunch of bull. im aboslutely positive, drifting is going to get big, even before i could get my liscense and registration and by the time i actually get to experience it for myself, theres going to be hundreds, even thousands of people drifting and might even turn it into another rice boy phase.i just dont speak for myself, i speak for other younger people my age about this and they feel the exact same way as i do...

well i wanted to know what you all think about this, thanks.

HMMMM. You can always buy an AE86 and prove them wrong :P lol jk. No, I think that 1. You should learn to drive normally before you drift and 2. You should screw those guys and drift n-e ways.

Comment

Welcome to the club dude... Every "racer" is either a better drifter then you...or thinks drifting is ghey...

Comment

Drifting is about fun, not hate

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
          Drifting is about fun, not hate
          well said...i love ur one sentence answers lol

Comment

i first started drifting with a p.o.s. silvia s13 automatic with a boring sr20de engine. wanted to see what my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* can do so i played around with the e-brake, didnt know ppl actually did this. just thought of it as an illegal thing ppl did for the hell of it.

Comment

do you live in Japan HondaHater?

Comment

screw them.

Drift.

Become a better driver then they could ever possibly imagine.

Have fun.

Comment

I don't understand why so many people feel that they need to prove themselves to us. Are we really that threatening?

Comment

That is one thing that I have noticed. Its like if you like Drifting then you just like it cuz of the Fast and the Furiios or how ever you spell it or if not that then when your driving down the street people in civics and integras look at your car and rev there Engine. Every time that happens to me I ignore them cuz gas prices are way to high in Cali and I am not about to waste time and gas on them.
                    Ricers have a thing about dirty looks I dont know why. They see my car and they start to look at me funny. I first I thought it was cuz I was driving a miata but then I realized is cuz they want to intemedate. Funny the people that swear they drift are the ones that still go to the races every weekend with there 240's and still races in a straight line. Dont worry lil guy the people that are talking ish are the same people that are gonna what to go with you at the next D1.

Comment

Originally posted by ____
                      do you live in Japan HondaHater?
                      okinawa, japan, my dad got stationed there on kadena air base, i lived there for 5 years, and i continue to go back for vacation. everything i could ever want for imports will be waiting for me there.

and correct spelling is **furious, **intimidate. im really being helpful on the spelling, so dont take it the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                      X