Congrats to FD Vegas winners....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to FD Vegas winners....

The actual photo from Left to Right - Samuel Hubinette, Toshiki Yoshioka, and Daijiro Yoshihara.
    Last edited by YOitzJDM; 07-14-2008, 03:32 PM. Reason: picture didn't show

Rhys Millen!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      Rhys Millen!!!!!!
      Hit the tire wall trying to hang with Yoshioka!!!!! I guess his high tech machine couldn't hang with a 20+ year old toyota Funny huh? I think so!

Comment

i guess since the podium is a red bull podium, rhys millen wins everytime!

Comment

hmmmmmm......no.

Comment

and who is sponsoring the formula drift RED BULL world championship?

ok ok just kidding.

Comment

The top images is wrong. That is Sam Hubinette, he got 3rd. Not Rhys, just for clarification. What you read, and what you see aint always the same

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
                The top images is wrong. That is Sam Hubinette, he got 3rd. Not Rhys, just for clarification. What you read, and what you see aint always the same
                yeah i know, i was just kidding around and playing with the whole marketing side of these mess ups.

and if you look at some of the pics people took some people might think sam won the event because j-rod gave catherine kluthe the wrong check to hand to sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                  yeah i know, i was just kidding around and playing with the whole marketing side of these mess ups.

and if you look at some of the pics people took some people might think sam won the event because j-rod gave catherine kluthe the wrong check to hand to sam.
                  You should have seen how Jarod got nut checked by Rampage. Dropped him to his knees...

Comment

somewhere a graphic designer is getting yelled at... poor guy/gal!

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
                      You should have seen how Jarod got nut checked by Rampage. Dropped him to his knees...
                      dang and now the cops made rampage drop to his hands and knees. jarod's nuts must be very valuable in the karma world

Comment

Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                        dang and now the cops made rampage drop to his hands and knees. jarod's nuts must be very valuable in the karma world

Free publicity for Toyo Tires.

Comment

is that what he was driving in the 5 mile "chase"? he probably had some rap music blasting and didn't know cops were behind him.

Comment

Working...
                          X