Pat Mordaunt Joins Braille Auto Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Mordaunt Joins Braille Auto Drift Team

Finally Pat Attack doesn't have to work a double shift on his paper route to pay for his 240SX drift car.

The "mystery" drifter that Wrecked Magazine thought was a girl was uh...Pat.

MWH

Press Release

Never heard of him.

Who?

Comment

That wa a huge step down in drivers

Comment

I just NOW saw my typo in the title..how embarassing..anyway. Dang..no one is glad for the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAFan View Post
          That wa a huge step down in drivers
          you sir, are a fool!

Pat has amazing talent, made top 16 once already this year in his first year, has a way better attitude than bill sherwoman ever had and is only 18 years old. That kid never complains or makes excuses. He never places the blame on his performance on anyone but himself and he has been a student of drifting for years before he even had a license.

CONGRATS PATRICK!! Hope you do well in that car! Huge thumbs up to you.

Comment

There plenty of people who are better drivers. They just don.t have mom and dad paying for there sport. Let alone total out someone else's car and not own up to it. San diego formula D qualifier anyone. If you have some skillz and someone is paying your way of course you will make it the lime light.

Comment

Originally posted by golden eye View Post
              There plenty of people who are better drivers. They just don.t have mom and dad paying for there sport. Let alone total out someone else's car and not own up to it. San diego formula D qualifier anyone. If you have some skillz and someone is paying your way of course you will make it the lime light.
              James Bondurant didn't...

Comment

True , But I was'nt going to bring james Bonderant into this. I will admit pat does have skill. James Bonderant never had it. Period.

Comment

True , But I was'nt going to bring james Bonderant into this. I will admit pat does have skill. James Bonderant never had it. Period.
                  Its Bondurant brotato.

Comment

The thing about the SD qualifyer is simple... first off
                    Booney is a friend of mine and I am sorry for his loss because the battleship was a cool car - but I will say this -
                    When you let someone use your car in an event you have to be prepared for the possibility of a wreck. When Mike Peters crashed my car I didn't even think about making him pay for it... I made the decision to let him drive it... and if he wrecked it it was as much my fault for letting him drive it as it was his for wrecking it.

Pat has made huge strides since those days and if you are jealous because his parents support him then you are just a hater. Pat has a jorb and has used all his own money and the help of his parents to get to where he is. I wish I had that kind of support around me.

Comment

pat and james

At Pat's young age, he is very capable of succeeding in this sport. He is hard-working and is lucky to have his parents take such an interest in drifting.
                      James Bondurant isnt fit to scrub the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* from his driving shoes...

Comment

money cant buy a win

believe me, money helps, but you can have the best people and the best car and people who care and nurture your every need, but either you got it, or your just bondurant.

Comment

lord....

so who are you bringing out to seattle drift avenger?

Comment

Cam... don't pick on the Drift Avenger.... Maybe she'll have a driver and maybe not but hopefully she takes the time to find a good one.

Comment

done

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                              lord....

so who are you bringing out to seattle drift avenger?
                              why was that remark necessary?
                              I am selling the car... I tried to do the right thing, and amazingly Im still getting nasty remarks for giving some guy a chance..
                              sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Working...
                              X