Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain drifting?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/n...t&lid=tab5pos1

Is this really true or another political stunt trying to get the votes from us gearheads and drifting fans?
    Hubert Young
    KORE 8 Films

it's true. ESPN called me about this and i thought it was a joke. Doesn't matter though, Ron Paul still has my vote. I don't care if the McCain's run touge. haha!

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing View Post
      it's true. ESPN called me about this and i thought it was a joke. Doesn't matter though, Ron Paul still has my vote. I don't care if the McCain's run touge. haha!
      What about Bob Barr? He's similar to Paul except that his running as an independent.

Comment

I loled when I heard this when I was watching the RNC. I doubt they'd lie about it, but it's pretty shocking. What's funny is I can't seem to find any footage of Cindy in action.

Comment

Originally posted by eomund240 View Post
          I loled when I heard this when I was watching the RNC. I doubt they'd lie about it, but it's pretty shocking. What's funny is I can't seem to find any footage of Cindy in action.
          She doesn't drift thats why. This is actually pretty old news...she was on Jay Leno at the begining of the summer and talked all about it.

She went to a regular driving/racing school...but her son is the one that built the drift car and he takes her for ride alongs.
          Last edited by MonkeySlide; 09-10-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

hahaha funniest *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ever.

and i totally call it a publicity stunt to get us to vote for Mccain.

Comment

thats still awesome as hell

Comment

Hey even if this is a publicity stunt it still gives ForumlaD and drifting a plug as well. So thumbs up to McCain for this. The guys at ForumlaD have already read this most likely, but I shot Jim an e-mail just to make sure hehe. Maybe we can get her to come out to the Finals and give her some ride alongs. Now that publicity would be awesome it would be covered by everyone.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=129943
                Check this link out...
                Last edited by rtype16; 09-10-2008, 10:17 AM.

Comment

i need details. all they have shwon is them talking about "drift racing" not actually shown em. any pictures of their car?

HUNT THEM DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by rtype16 View Post
                    Hey even if this is a publicity stunt it still gives ForumlaD and drifting a plug as well. So thumbs up to McCain for this. The guys at ForumlaD have already read this most likely, but I shot Jim an e-mail just to make sure hehe. Maybe we can get her to come out to the Finals and give her some ride alongs. Now that publicity would be awesome it would be covered by everyone.
                    That's a great idea. Even if you don't support the McCain ticket, it's great publicity for FD.

Comment

his son does actually drift.. he has done some events in arizona in the past.. he still has the wheels i lent him haha

Comment

lol...Maybe we should contact her to see if she can help get Altamont back opened up for drifting?

Comment

Pretty cool. I'm still voting Obama but that's still pretty cool.

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                          What about Bob Barr? He's similar to Paul except that his running as an independent.
                          Libertarian Party. If you must support the conservative candidate please vote Bob Barr.
                          Last edited by my 1 88 u; 10-06-2008, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I thought this was funny too. Did they think that it would help get him some younger voters? I'm not voting for someone based on their hobbies...

Comment

Working...
                            X