X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **MIAMI SLIDE DG Trials Event**

ill have more info for you guys later

DG Trials !!!Slide or Die!!!

i went to the last DG Trials event. it was a blast. i rode with the CEO of DG Trials. hes a damn cool guy. i am trying to go to the miami drift event but its gonna be hard. i just want to say thanks to erik and thanks to secret service for putting this together and everyone from FL keep DG Trials alive so we can keep having events.

Comment

I feel like the only "kid" who likes drifting in my town (Pembroke Pines). Thats why I'm inviting all of my friends to the Hialeah event. They're all into Civics and stuff (friend owns a 93 hatch). Meanwhile, I'll just pay my 5 bucks to spectate. I hope I won't be the only one on the sideline. I just wanna know if anyone from here is gonna turnout. How does DGTRIALS advertise cause I hope they sparked interests down here to get car clubs drifting on the tracks. I don't wanna be the only one

Comment

http://dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.ph...024de6dea0c7fc

Thoraxe says April 2. Can you confirm the competition dates?

Comment

im down.... look for a green Zenki with a pink star on the back window.....

their also is a Drift Showoff event in miami on may 29-30
          http://driftshowoff.com/index.php?channel=nothing

Comment

heres a map of the track

Comment

HAHAHAH those flyers rule.

Comment

Miami Vice style

well i heard its in the parking lot... not on the track... from wut i heard unless your pushing 220hp you would get really pissed cuz you could only drift half the track...

so if anyone plans on going this weekend let me know and well get a carrivan together.

thinking about it.. miami has got to be a hard place to find a decent drift spot... any from there?

Comment

oh, yeah i be there! im like 30 mins away

Comment

looks like im going. starting to pack up tonight... i get off work on saturday at 5, just gonna head stright there... if anyone wants to ride down wit me.... let me know
                    Last edited by Spazum888; 03-12-2004, 07:45 PM.

Comment

!

<-----here

kind of hard but i havent been lookin that much since it would be only me doin the searchin

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                        http://dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.ph...024de6dea0c7fc

Thoraxe says April 2. Can you confirm the competition dates?
                        I live in Cooper city, a street away from Pines. I have an FC and a drift crew.

Also, theres one event the 14th

AND April 2.

Comment

Working...
                        X