GReddy USA CLOSES Its Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GReddy USA CLOSES Its Doors

Just got this tidbit....GReddy USA closed its doors last week? A real bummer, since my kid is knee deep in GReddy parts for his little drift car project.

Anybody know of the authorized E-Manage tuners in Arizona?
    Last edited by craiglieberman; 11-04-2008, 11:57 AM.

Where did you get the information?

Do you have proof?

Comment

Yup. Charles Shpeherd, long time employee of GReddy passed the information along to me last week literally, minutes after he was laid off.

Comment

Weird... they do have updated product information and plans as of Nov. 1st.... which was a few days ago...

maybe your buddy got laid off, but not the rest.

Comment

Negative....his words were "they closed their doors."

Comment

Well, for "closing their doors", they still happen to answer the phone and check stock.... since I just called....

Maybe they locked the doors, but left somebody in there to answer the phone and access the inventory system? Maybe he doesn't know.

Maybe I should call back and let him know they "closed the doors"

Comment

guess more people are going to resort to the freddy knockoffs on ebay

Comment

it's craig lieberman, what he says is the holy scripture

Comment

Just reporting what an (ex)employee told me...don't shoot the messenger. I too called and a live person answer the phone...WTF? Is Charles on crack or are they just running on a skeleton crew until inventories are gone? Somebody's gotta have the straight scoop.

Comment

Greddy had two warehouses, the one that Charles was at was the New Jersey Warehouse. That has shut down, and the Greddy Irvine office is still active.

I talked to Greddy Directly.

Comment

Weird. Charles lives in Orange County, California. What the heck was he doing in Jersey?

Comment

YOU of all people should not be spreading bad information like this.

Comment

My apologies to all. Charles was on West Coast. I was mistaken.

However, the Greddy USA (Irvine) office is still open, and the New Jersey office is closed.

Hope everything works out for the remaining people at Greddy.

Comment

GReddy is operating as usual and we are developing new products as we speak. Yes, it is true that we are preparing to shutdown our NJ facility but our California operation is up and running to service to our customers globally.

For those who did not see our release, please check out our press release
                            http://www.greddy.com/news/?id=61

We will also be at the “Red Bull Drifting World Championship” Nov. 15-16 displaying few of our new products and couple of our demo cars we had built for this year’s SEMA show.

craiglieberman, please do not spread such rumors without confirming such claims. We are so disappointed that you would post something like this.

This post is a perfect example of how just couple of ignorant people who think they know it all trying to be the “first one” to tell the story but by not confirming if the story is true or not, they look like a fool for posting such ridiculous post and also damage the reputations of people or parties involved in the discussions in the process.

There are so many individuals, companies, and organizations being affected by such non-sense on forums. Internet is such a great tool and resource for great information but it is also sad that there are people out there who abuse it like they have in this post.

We would like to thank all the people that are continuously supporting GReddy Performance Products and we hope that we all can use the power of internet to help each other instead of hurting one another especially in our current economic situation.

GPP
                            Last edited by ; 11-04-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Thank you for coming in here GReddy and smashing the lies that were posted.
                              I hope you guys continue to innovate and bring us quality parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X