X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro/project thread.

Keep up with it here:

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=798006

I'm going with uras style skirts and front bumper, gp sports rear, origin style front overfenders (30mm) B-magic/raceonusa style 50mm rear overfenders (need them to cover up me kicking the piss out of the quarter panel and some accident damage on the driver side, see if you can notice it).

I'm going to run modified s13 coilovers. LMK if you have a set you're willing to get rid of for around $500 shipped give or take. TC sportline rear camber arm, mazdatrix steering angle kit, super now tie rods, welded diff.......on my daily. What?!?!?! Down the line (or if my welded blows up on me) I'll either rebuild my gxl clutch type for $500ish or save and get a kazz/tomei 2 way.

Wheels. Well, i'm running fwd freebies now without spacers..... I think they're 45mm offset 17x7's. If i can get a good deal on some te37's or vs-kfs, i'll rock those but now i'm leaning towards sportmax/xxr or saleen replicas (flat fives) in 18x8 fronts, 18x10 rears. 215 40's on the front, 225 40 rears.

Power wise, I'm goign to buy a racing beat header and make my own exhaust.... going back to a stock air intake with a hi-flow drop in. Later down the line, turbo II JDM swap.

nice. one of the guys here at live sockets is a rotary head as well. we always joke w/ him about why FC owners always have a 2nd parts car lying around. haha!

Comment

Working...
    X